Stefan Molyneux is kind of an idiot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Stefan Molyneux is kind of an idiot

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 am

I'm not siding with them but sometimes the line between malice and stupidity gets really thin or even non existent
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Charlar wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 am
I'm not siding with them but sometimes the line between malice and stupidity gets really thin or even non existent
Well the last part of that saying is to never rule out malice. But they are stacking unlikely shit on top of false stuff on top of crazy stuff. Conspiritards as basic as they come. Just when you think they may have a point they come along with lizard people and hollow earth shit.
There's a good reason Scientology hides the Xenu shit until you've spent huge sums of money and several years in the cult.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:07 pm
There's a good reason Scientology hides the Xenu shit until you've spent huge sums of money and several years in the cult.

So it's like Star Trek but shit and for plebs. I like their creativity with symbols :lol:

I wonder if the people who audit others actually believe this shit or if they just run with it :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:27 pm

These sci-fi cults are absofucking lazy when it comes to making original symbolism (do not steal). It's ridiculous.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:40 am
I wonder if the people who audit others actually believe this shit or if they just run with it :lol:
So the Xenu shit is at OT3. You're not ever going to make it that far unless you've either spent loads of money (we're talking about being at least wealthy enough to own a house worth well above 100k and being able to buy a nice Mercedes for your daughter on a whim), are famous and also spent loads or have been a slave labourer under a billion year contract for years.

Nobody who isn't DEEP in Scientology gets there. You'll have disbanded from every single family member and friend that isn't a psylon and won't have had contact with them for a long time. You'll have done some terrible shit for them. You've been a concentration camp inmate with power over other inmates by being a snitch or muscle.
Or you're the wealthy kind and will only have had professional contact to non-psylons but piled cash into Scientology like crazy and have told an auditor every single dirty secret, actual and many made-up ones, there's to know about you.

THAT'S when they hit you with that shit. All at once. Every person in your life has been happy and helped by Scientology. Some of them OT3 and beyond. Everyone tells you shit's amazing. You told others shit's amazing from your way to Clear, OT1 and OT2. You thought you had superpowers and everyone else congratulated you at those steps.
OT3 happens. Xenu happens. What the fuck? Now what? You don't believe it? Your fellow OT3s, friends and mentors that know more about you than your mother, ask you joyfully how it was. What to tell them? That you think it's all bullshit? After all those years?
And what if you do? They will chase you. They will catch you. They will set you straight. They will beat you up.
Or for the richfag route, they will try to destroy your life and spill all that shit about you and make up more on top of it.

Realistically, you CAN just walk away. Nobody believes shit psylons say. But in your situation, you don't know that yet.

Deep inside, every single OT3 knows it's bullshit. Going Clear didn't help them, becoming OT didn't help them. They know it's not working and the further they are in, the more they know it's utter bullshit. But it's easier to pretend it's not when everyone around you seems to believe it's working.
Did one hear how shit communism is from his fellow comrades in the Soviet Union? Would you have complained? With not being able to trust anybody and knowing there's a nice, cold place in a gulag in Syberia free for such talk, you best keep up auditing praising Stalin and just go along with it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:29 am

Molymeme and Paul Joseph Watson both do that "The Truth About X" clickbait thing and that really annoys me because it's not really any truths so much as its some guy with an accent sperging about his political opinions for like an hour.

Moly even does them about disney cartoons instead of current events sometimes, making it 10 times more autistic.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:33 am

"Truth about x" is just some sperge conspiracy theory. Like that faggot called Spirit Science who pulls ideas out of his ass and calls them transcendent truths.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 am

Spirit Science truly is the Extra Credit of spiritualism.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 am
Spirit Science truly is the Extra Credit of spiritualism.
Never heard of it
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:22 pm

I think I once saw a Spirit Science video. Something about the hollow moon. Very batshit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:59 pm
(Words)
Man, I am suddenly inspired to write an idea for an anti-sect movie. Just picture a movie about the rise of a zealous and obedient drone, only to then be told by the higher ups that their true bible is Sonichu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette