Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Class of 86" - Brad Jones' Masturbatorial Book Debut

Post by Complicity » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:05 pm
Complicity wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:00 am
There's also an idiotic murder scene that makes Deep Red's look scientifically accurate, in which a naked bitch takes a bath and acid pours out of the faucet instead of water - somehow not melting the bathtub, or the pipes.
She is just being drowned in a bathtub of scalding hot water. Dunno where you got that acid part from but it sure as shit isn't in Deep Red.
I was talking about a scene in Slaughter High:

And watching this video, i remembered that there's also one with the bully at 0:11 drinking acid in a beer can, and somehow not noticing it until the acid is already in his stomach.

My point was that some deaths in Deep Red aren't very realistic (especially the decapitation via necklace), but they look perfectly accurate in comparison.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:28 am

Gotcha. Phrasing made it sound like you misremembered the tub drowning in Deep Red.
Necklaces were just built sturdier in the 70s. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:49 am

The "inspiration" for the cover of Brad's book, in case you were wondering. Oh dear, even the title is similar. Imagine my shock. Dropkick me if this has been brought up already.

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:41 am

Should've let himself get more "inspired" by it. Then his cover wouldn't be so empty.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:31 am

Nope first time it was brought up.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:11 pm

I was gonna say that poster actually pops. Brad should’ve hired someone but that fuckers too lazy.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:29 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:49 am
The "inspiration" for the cover of Brad's book, in case you were wondering. Oh dear, even the title is similar. Imagine my shock. Dropkick me if this has been brought up already.

I had no idea. Damn, Brad can't even come up with a creative cover on his own.

I looked this up, it has Michael J Fox, and Roddy McDowel in it, but I be damned that I've never heard of this movie. It was only made 3 years before Back to the Future, you'd think cable TV would have played the shit out of it to cash in BttF's success.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:36 pm

Now I'm wondering if Brad ripped off any story beats from the movie. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:37 pm

I've watched a little of it, and i didn't recognize the fat, autistic nerd who gets bullied as Michael J. Fox at all:

The movie has really nothing to do with Brad's shitty book; in a way it's the opposite of Class of 1999, which was a goofy sci-fi slasher in which teachers (who are in reality Terminators) kill the problematic students.
Class of 1984 tries - and fails- to be a serious drama, in which the teachers are the good guys and the villains are a gang of students that came out of a Death Wish movie, and somehow runs a drug and prostitution ring.
The teacher protagonist stands against them, in the last 10 minutes of the movie they gang rape and kidnap his wife, he goes Charles Bronson and kills them all, and the movie ends with text on screen that says he wasn't charged of anything because no one witnessed against him.

The movie featured a terrible song with lyrics like "look at my face, i'm the future and you can't stop me", i guess alluding to a super serious commentary about violence in youths or some shit.

I'd rather recommend Dead Boyz Can't Fly, or "Le Clockwork Orange of the 90s", like its marketing claimed.
Same trash which tries to be political commentary about violence in 'Murica, but at least it was fun to watch.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:40 pm

I guess combining multiple movies might've required too much creativity on his part.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette