The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Every time TB bitches about America (in his post-election sperg-out most notably) I always think 'why don't you just fuck off and go back to Britain?' There are plenty of worthier people who would love an opportunity to live and work in America but for whatever reason can't. Yet TotalAssCancer is basically living the American dream and he's so stuck up he has to complain about it every step of the way
Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:29 pm
But most celeb restaurants are running on the name only, my Dad went to one of Jamie Oliver's and said his breakfast meal was horrible.
I went to one of his restaurants for a birthday and I can confirm that the food was totally mediocre
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:01 pm

One presumes the name is a big part of why someone goes to a celebrity restaurant in the first place. He talked about how expensive his meal was, but again, what the hell did he expect?

TotalBitchFit probably complains about burgerland so much because we don't have knife surrender bins and universal shitty dental care.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Some go to Murica because they want to shoot guns, others to rodeo, he moved there to raise his wife's son.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:09 pm
Some go to Murica because they want to shoot guns, others to rodeo, he moved there to raise his wife's son.
His wife's son, so it's not his?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Nope. True cuckold.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:41 pm
Every time TB bitches about America (in his post-election sperg-out most notably) I always think 'why don't you just fuck off and go back to Britain?' There are plenty of worthier people who would love an opportunity to live and work in America but for whatever reason can't. Yet TotalAssCancer is basically living the American dream and he's so stuck up he has to complain about it every step of the way
Lower taxes. He can bitch all he wants, but since he works from home living in a country with the lowest taxes is best for him so he can keep bitching all he likes but he won't go back unless Trump hates him.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:05 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Round the World in Eighty Cucks
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:34 am

Most women in there 30s have some little shit tied to them because they never thought condoms were a good thing, children ruin everything.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:35 am

GodsGift wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:16 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
His wife's son, so it's not his?
Nope, and he insists on calling the kid "My wife's son" even though he's been the kid's father figure for most of the boy's life. Orion, yes that is his name, even lists his twitter bio as "Totalbiscuit's son" with the name @Bainling but even though he's the mother's husband and the kid's legal guardian, TB never calls him 'my son.'

Apparently Genna had the kid when she was 20, around 2002. And then she married TB in 2009 (He proposed on a podcast in 2007 and sounds like such a smug prick doing it).

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:52 pm
Lower taxes. He can bitch all he wants, but since he works from home living in a country with the lowest taxes is best for him so he can keep bitching all he likes but he won't go back unless Trump hates him.
What state does he live in? I would think that whatever advantage gained by paying fewer taxes is automatically lost by the expenses of:
A) Supporting a wife's son (and an autistic one at that)
B) Dying