The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Hopefully when he does, TB will be blamed thus ending his tranny virtue signalling/SJW pandering.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:23 pm
wtf did Dale write that pissed off the femcunt so much?
It was an interview with TB on his worthless opinions on how to deal with hate and harassment. That's it. Which was apparently enough to trigger Anita (or whoever runs the twitter) to blast Kotaku UK for interviewing what they think is the Grand Czar of Gamergate.

Cue typical sjw cannibalism and the editor of Kotaku UK giving a groveling apology and throwing TB under the bus to please his feminist masters.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm

I see. TotalBitchfit's constant virtue signalling bought him nothing, I see.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm

This is especially ironic because TB only inserted himself into GamerGate to keep the attention off Zoe, the SJWs and therefore, indirectly, himself, and keep it on the games journos and the nebulous 'ethics in gaming journalism'. So, in other words, the only reason he got involved in GamerGate in the first place was to keep people from 'harassing' her and her friends.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:11 pm

OldManBones wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm
It was an interview with TB on his worthless opinions on how to deal with hate and harassment. That's it. Which was apparently enough to trigger Anita (or whoever runs the twitter) to blast Kotaku UK for interviewing what they think is the Grand Czar of Gamergate.
I'm offended for a different reason than those cunts, the article is fucking garbage! Not only is the shitty tranny a disgusting piece of subhuman, he can't even write for shit. If you have to cut off your dick to stay relevant and make money off internet autists, you're a similar parasite as Spoony. What a hack.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:48 pm
drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 pm
Well he's not wrong, Anita's relevance is disappearing and she is only out for herself. Though it is annoying when you agree with one of these nobodies.
I meant the 'I'm making you more relevant by mentioning you' and the 'I'm the only sane voice in a room full of crazies' comments more than the 'she's only in it for herself' and 'she's becoming increasingly more irrelevant' comments.

I swear, the only reason Ass Cancer is embarrassed about his infamous SA post is because they laughed at him for it.
Somehow I completely forgot about that section. Also, the one where he bragged about his IQ? Someone reposted it on reddit. Jesus, even I can't get through that shit and I sat through two hours of Linkara sucking up to CA.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:18 am

Hey, that's the same reason everyone thought Saving Private Ryan was a shit story. :roll:

Those uptight cunts know that a trap isn't a transexual, right? It's a dude dressed like a woman. The real life equivalent of that are transvestites and if you've ever seen them in telly or even IRL you'd know that they don't get offended at anything.
The whole LGBTDSOJQWE scene is very anti-transvestite, really. They had the term tranny stolen from them by nutcases that cut their own dicks off, femcunts hate them even more than they hate faggots and they are not allowed to handle the banter anymore when they were always quite good at it.
Imagine a drag queen sitting up there. Would he be offended to the point of not being able to answer like Le funny fat meme man or would he give a snappy comeback like "Why don't you meet me later in my hotel room and find out?". My bet's on the latter.
suzaku wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 am
https://twitter.com/mombot/status/897971509850800128

That pretty much chronicals what's going on, but someone wrote an article about him and he teamed up with Feminist Frequency to lay the smack down on the writer
"Marginalized people have been warning everyone about humanizing harmful personalities..."

http://i.imgur.com/riv56ah.jpg
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:20 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:22 pm
Also, the one where he bragged about his IQ? Someone reposted it on reddit. Jesus, even I can't get through that shit and I sat through two hours of Linkara sucking up to CA.
I sat down and read it the whole way through once. He basically said absolutely nothing of importance except 'I'm smarter than you, therefore you should listen to me ramble on about stupid shit'. Like I said, he says he's 'embarrassed' about it but he does exactly the same shit on a regular basis so clearly the only thing he's embarrassed about is that SA goons mocked the shit out of him
Kugelfisch wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:41 am

Reminds me of Linkara being "embarrassed" by Lightbringer and still writing the same way.

When Slowbeef was on the podcast, near the end they brought that rant up since beef was the one who suspended him for it. TB said he deserved it and then blew past it. I think it was more because he was trying to start shit between beef and cox since he'd RP'd one of Jesse's videos and then beef shot back, not so much that TB was admitting to being wrong for the rant.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:18 am
Those uptight cunts know that a trap isn't a transexual, right? It's a dude dressed like a woman. The real life equivalent of that are transvestites and if you've ever seen them in telly or even IRL you'd know that they don't get offended at anything.
The whole LGBTDSOJQWE scene is very anti-transvestite, really. They had the term tranny stolen from them by nutcases that cut their own dicks off, femcunts hate them even more than they hate faggots and they are not allowed to handle the banter anymore when they were always quite good at it.
Imagine a drag queen sitting up there. Would he be offended to the point of not being able to answer like Le funny fat meme man or would he give a snappy comeback like "Why don't you meet me later in my hotel room and find out?". My bet's on the latter.
They hate transvestites because transvestites are more human than they will ever be, and they put actual effort into looking like a lady despite only doing it for the lulz (as opposed to Luke "Nightmare Fuel" Mochrie).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette