rabidtictac

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:10 pm
Who could possibly forget this
The part about 1000 new subs every day is probably no longer true:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut/videos

If you look at his videos lately, none of them have comments of course. The views are around 100-200k, which is a mere 10% of his sub count. Most of his subs are probably fucking dead like DSP. His most-viewed video for the past 2 months or so was a meme video about lootboxes and gambling which probably was timed to come out with the recent microtransactions upset. It got 680k views or something. None of his other recent videos come close to that. 100-240k is his established range now. Some of his shit gets around 50k views.

These numbers might sound good until you realize he has 2.2 MILLION subscribers. 50k of that is like 2.5% of his subscribers.

"You've already been replaced" applies much more to TBitch himself. Shame the cancer can't finish the job and replace him utterly. I have no qualms about saying that, either. He's a loathsome cunt who got famous by directing his loathsome cuntiness at vidya rather than other people. But he still did plenty of the latter and continues to. Boogie pretends to be nice to manipulate a hugbox. Bain is a loathsome cunt to everyone, all the time, and somehow got a hugbox anyway by virtue of banning all open discussion of himself and his antics.

TotalBitchFit is basically just DSP. He's less stupid, but every bit as much an asshole and acts as entitled as DSP. Also, talk about milking a gimmick. His WTF IS??? show is probably ten years old at this point. And the views reflect that it's either fading in popularity or never moved from where it was. I'll go check which later.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM2bfQ7 ... &index=296

Looks like views have gone down overall about 50%, but a lot of the early videos still only have 200-300k views. Which proves his views haven't increased over all these years. His 2.2 Million sub count is essentially for having a middling-popular series over an extreme number of years, and having a bunch of fans come and go and leave their dead accounts subbed.

For comparison, here's Angry Joe:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryJoeShow/videos

2.8 Million subs, compared to TotalBitch and his 2.2 Million. Should be comparable numbers, right?

No.

Average shitty videos on Joe's channel get 500k views, more than double the typical Bitchfit video. Proper Angry Review videos done by Joe get around a MILLION VIEWS. 4x what Bitchfit gets for his WTF IS series. Cuphead was 1.4 million views for an indie game. Destiny 2 was like 3.5 million views or some shit, I don't remember. But it was also his channel page video, so y'know.... Still, average Angry Review is a million views. Average WTF IS video gets 200k. TotalBitchfit and Angry Joe are both within the 2 million subs range. Joe is at 2.8 on the high end and Bitchfit is 2.2 on the low. That range doesn't account for a 4x difference in views.

BTW getting around 50% views of your sub count is pretty ok for accounts with big sub bases. Obviously shit could be better, but 1.5 million views out of 2.8 million subs is a lot better than 200k views out of 2.2 million subs.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:26 pm
"You've already been replaced."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYVcwV12c4I
The funny part is that he is just as replaceable. I would laugh hard if someone threw that phrase at him during an argument.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Nobody argues with him anymore. He's shut himself off from all opposition long enough that nobody cares anymore what he has to say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:35 pm
Nobody argues with him anymore. He's shut himself off from all opposition long enough that nobody cares anymore what he has to say.
Doesn't matter, anyway. Until he went on about monetization issues or politics all he'd talk about is FOV.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Doesn't matter, anyway. Until he went on about monetization issues or politics all he'd talk about is FOV.
There was an audience for that. You can't close comments on your videos without seeing a huge drop in views. It looks suspicious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Stranger wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Also frames per second, the eternal curse of the dirty console peasantry.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm
Stranger wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Also frames per second, the eternal curse of the dirty console peasantry.
Reminds me of the nintenyearolds who celebrate any game that comes on the switch at 60fps yet say an arena shooter like doom plays fine at 30
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:54 pm
There was an audience for that. You can't close comments on your videos without seeing a huge drop in views. It looks suspicious.
Thing is, he didn't even have to close the comments. A few years ago, back when I used to watch Game Grumps actually, I got so tired of dumb YouTube comments that I discovered you could use the adblock to keep them from showing up. He could have easily downloaded adblock and then configured it to block the comments and not the ads (or just block the ads too, who other than him is going to know?)

But no, that's Ass Cancer for you. If things don't go his way, he'll just burn it all down
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:32 pm

As I said, his metrics don't look good. Like DSP, he's out of date and been forgotten. Most people now have forgotten him or think he's a cunt. For as much as people don't like Angry Joe or Doge Walker, they have way better stats on their videos. TB's shit is just boring and that's the real reason nobody watches. Cutting out comments didn't help either.

One might say he's been replaced already.
RAPEMAN wrote: