The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Some Homeworlds are more pleasant than others. Fire Salamanders and Space Wolves appear to have gotten the short end of the stick, though at least they're not living on Catachan (aka the only habitable world that eats Tyranids for breakfast).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:36 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:14 pm
Is TB dead YET?
Everyone stop sperging about gay ass Warhammer and answer this guy's question, please.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:23 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:36 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:14 pm
Is TB dead YET?
Everyone stop sperging about gay ass Warhammer and answer this guy's question, please.
Why? If he was we would be talking about that, oh and
>gay ass Warhammer
You fucking triple nigger
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:58 am

It's been said many many times but I don't see TB living past 40 at any rate. His chemo's stopped working so I'm thinking that 40 might even be the long shot
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:30 am

He's 33 (and 1.7 meter, of course he's tiny, most frustrated men are), if you think that he'll live for another 7 years, good luck, you might as well was one of the guys that voted that Booger will live to 80.

I'm giving him year, maybe two if another miracle happens. This time it really looks serious. If it's getting that bad that it's changing his voice that much, then he's dying. This is not a common cold as the retards on reddit would like to believe, it's not going to get better, only worse.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:47 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:30 am
He's 33 (and 1.7 meter, of course he's tiny, most frustrated men are), if you think that he'll live for another 7 years, good luck, you might as well was one of the guys that voted that Booger will live to 80.

I'm giving him year, maybe two if another miracle happens. This time it really looks serious. If it's getting that bad that it's changing his voice that much, then he's dying. This is not a common cold as the retards on reddit would like to believe, it's not going to get better, only worse.
Are you telling me he's going to

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bme_Ue8CEAEWzOE.jpg:large

?

If so, good. TB is one of the more toxic e-celebs. He has twice as much ego as Miscarriage of Acchild and it's even less deserved. Imagine being some autist who makes a living playing vidya for the internet, and you think you're hot shit. :lol:

If chemo isn't working then AFAIK he's fucked.

I checked some of his recent videos and of course they're insufferable. Still no comment section because you have to go sign up for his Plebbit hugbox if you want to comment, so he can have his mods who [do it for free] ban you when you shit on him. He still does his shitty podcast with Funny Fat Meme man where they talk about >just nerd culture things< with other idiots. What a vapid and worthless channel. The world will lose nothing when he goes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:47 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:30 am

Are you telling me he's going to

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bme_Ue8CEAEWzOE.jpg:large

?

If so, good. TB is one of the more toxic e-celebs. He has twice as much ego as Spergcuck of Nignog and it's even less deserved. Imagine being some autist who makes a living playing vidya for the internet, and you think you're hot shit. :lol:

If chemo isn't working then AFAIK he's fucked.
>Implying TB plays games
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:25 am

Well, unlike Booger, who just opens lootboxes or playing card packs on stream, John Bain actually plays games, he's just the most negative cunt you'll ever encounter. I've checked his latest podcast to see if his voice was already as bad as in his last video, it wasn't, but I couldn't stand him talking about the games at all - of course he shat on They are billions, gave his expert opinion how everybody who likes that game is a moron and they should be playing starcraft mods instead, and was surprised how anybody could like playing single player RTS.

As much as I hate DSP for beying a moron and insulting everybody around him, even if he tried for hundred years, he couldn't get even close to the genuine feeling of smug superiority and dislike for humans that you get when listening to TotalCancer - everything he says sounds like he is the single authority on games - and his cucked friends on the podcast almost never dare to have a different opinion, because oh god, if that happened, he might have a mental breakdown live!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:56 am

Btw Dodger is pregnant via Big British Cocky Wocky
Wonder how she'll do as a mum, funny that as she's creating life TB is losing his

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:56 am
Btw Dodger is pregnant via Big British Cocky Wocky
Wonder how she'll do as a mum, funny that as she's creating life TB is losing his
I'm more interested in whether or not Funny Fat Meme Man will kill himself due to this new development.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome