The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by drisko » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Figured we might as well consolidate some groups into one thread so instead of a separate TotalBiscuit and Le funny fat meme man is your friend topics, we can sperge about them getting cucked here.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:23 pm
TB actually made a fucking mod account on plebbit to censor any discussion about the 'Are Traps gay?' debacle
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments ... albiscuit/
Wife confirms:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments ... t/e16knfa/
He died a Bitch Nigga.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:10 am

Legendary ass cancer.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 am

John Bain could only wish he was that muscular in real life.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 am

The pilot takes constant DoT thanks to cancer and chemo eating away at him, and being under too much enemy fire causes him to bitch out.

I wonder if they'll delete him if he ends up having the wrong opinion like Jon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Depends on the company being SJW or not, but mr. Bain will make sure that his opinion is the only right one, no matter what! So if they dare to remove him, he will have a massive meltdown on twatter and his fans will pity him like always. Jontron does it wrong when he tries to be too reasonable with the crazies, you have to step as low as them, at least that's what TB is used to do. It's been working well for him, the progressing insanity and cancer aside.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 pm

The pilot would check at how many rotations per minute the propellers go and complain about the small field of view from the cockpit for twenty minutes before taking off.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:53 am

Since discussion of TB and FatCunt has been done to death let's turn our attention towards the woman of the group. If her ordinary content of LPs, VLOGs and Manga Podcasts weren't worthless enough she's decided to enter the overflooded arena of overflooded crate unboxings.

Don't worry though! She promises she isn't being paid by the companies to do it, honest!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:58 am

Every time her boyfriend appears in another video Jesse eats another taco.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:08 am

There is very little you can say about "the woman" without getting bored immediatelly. She is stupid (and I mean it, unlike other morons, she is just a simpleton), terrible at games and good looking, which is the sole reason she gets any attention.

And I haven't watched anything with her in a long time, but I think she only has two modes, either bored out of her mind, or hyperactive excited about anything. I don't rememeber her contributing to anything in the Co-cuntcast besides sitting there and drinking or eating, which they turned into meme, because why not, it's probably funnier than anything she ever came up with.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:41 am

Very true. Even when I was watching it when it was titled TGS and someone who kind of liked TB and FatCunt I never felt the need to watch any of her videos and knew the stuff she made was trash. She had better use her looks to the best of her ability now because she looks like the kind of woman that you know will be ugly when she's in her 40s.

If I can say anything in her defence it's that she at least tries to engage the guest on the podcast, which is a lot more than you can say for FatCunt- who just stays silent until it's his turn for his boring 20 minute rant.