The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 am

I was gonna say something optimistic, like "heading to a finish line", but he's holding onto his miserable life like a cockroach, and as long as he has youtube money, just like Booger, he can prolong his life significantly it would seem.

Him finally going away would certainly be a big win for gaming industry, and while he isn't as high on my list as DSP, he's still much more influentual despite being the king of temper tantrums. Less influentual manchilds in general is always a good thing.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:08 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:14 pm
I recently noticed TB lost some weight. He looks like a "skeleton" compared to what he looked like before.

Them gynotits lol.

He's looked like a skeleton for a while now with severe bags under his eyes. I don't think he is dying, if anything his productivity on his channel has increased greatly lately.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:10 am

He keeps releasing shitty videos with almost no editing, that hardly requires any effort, most he does is some shitty rambling over a game footage, I'm not seeing any great increase. Don't try to rob me the pleasure of dancing over his grave!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 am

Reminder that TB is so much irrelevant Jim Fucking Sterling is more relevant but that's because Fatfuck Jim release between 16 and 17 videos a month while TB release less than 2 videos a month.

Speaking of FatFuck Jim he recently stopped doing reviews and to rip off Pissed Pedro which he fails at: Joe review GoT for 2 hours, Jim dress as a stereotypical french noble and for maximum 5minutes he read gamer comments he finds to be elitist
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:09 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 am
Joe review GoT for 2 hours, Jim dress as a stereotypical french noble and for maximum 5minutes he read gamer comments he finds to be elitist
Managed to find out about that, he was mocking people who thought Cuphead shouldn't have an easy mode. Most of the comments are fairly tame and he was likely defending his game journo buddies who were whining that the game needed an "easy mode" to not be "exclusionary", when in reality game journos are lazy cunts who have been caught MANY TIMES only playing games for 1 hour on their Xbox Live accounts before a review. They want to play the games for 30 minutes, be able to "skip the gameplay" so they can get the gist of the story and crap out a review rather than play the whole game and do their fucking job.

And not all games should be for fucking everyone. Games like Cuphead and Dark Souls have difficulty being a part of the core experience, if all games have to be this homogeneous shit that any dickhead can play then we get the hand holding cancer that is AAA gaming.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 am

Good god, this fat piece of shit gets paid 12k a month to dress like a tranny clown and scream a bunch of nonsense?

I just want to tear out my own eyeballs looking at him.
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (122.75 KiB) Viewed 752 times

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:41 am

OldManBones wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 am
Good god, this fat piece of shit gets paid 12k a month to dress like a tranny clown and scream a bunch of nonsense?

You sure that isn't just his wife with him dubbing over the video? :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:28 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:41 am
OldManBones wrote:

You sure that isn't just his wife with him dubbing over the video? :lol:
Well there is one way to find out: His "wife" has a Rick and Morty tattoo on her. Also i saw a pic of Fat Fuck Jim from the side when he dress like WWE wrestler Stardust and his ear was yellow while no other parts of him were not that color, i thought he had that operation 2 months ago?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:06 pm

You know, this all makes it sound like he's in purgatory already.
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:09 am
And not all games should be for fucking everyone. Games like Cuphead and Dark Souls have difficulty being a part of the core experience, if all games have to be this homogeneous shit that any dickhead can play then we get the hand holding cancer that is AAA gaming.
Game journalism was a mistake.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:41 pm

OldManBones wrote:

If you say something a lot of people agree with and dress it up as 'fighting for their rights' you can make a shit ton of money.