phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:28 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 am
to this rant.
Good to see TB hasn't suddenly stopped being up his own cancer-ridden ass.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:46 am

This is absolutely hillarious. Crazies fighting crazies. Anita is being herself, TB as well, Dale is trying his best to shake out sympathy points, but he would have to look like Boogie to pull it off. Nobody but your backstabbing SJW friends are going to pity you you disgusting dickless nutjob.

But clearly, this is not a result of exceptionally shitty personalities clashing, but Trump, and all the Nazis in the world, who are suddently emerging everywhere. Just ask Spooner, he's loading "muh shotgun" right now to get them off his lawn.

And I love that John Bain, out of all the people, will label himself as the "sane voice", when he's been struggling to function like a normal human being for past 10 years. But fuck the reality, his ego needs another boost, so let's substitute our own!
Good, call his new boss a coward, I'm sure that's what friends are doing, sabotaging themselves in the public. And protecting himself on the expense of the tranny, it reminds me of how Jirard the Terrorist spoke about Greg how they're still friends, and it turned out it was just a lie to make himself look good.

There is only one question remaining, where is the biggest tranny defender of them all, Jim Spergling? What he's been doing, is he going to stab TB in the back as well?

The only thing that kinda spoils the fun is that I know TB's fans are so cucked that they'll forget about this as well. He had worse drama in the past and aside from the degenerates from the neogaf (what even is that place, like if IGN audience fucked reddit userbase and this was their child?), everybody will quickly return to kissing his ass again.
Cheaper than visiting a psychiatrist I suppose... surely TB has the VIP seat in there.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:28 am
drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 am
to this rant.
Good to see TB hasn't suddenly stopped being up his own cancer-ridden ass.
Well he's not wrong, Anita's relevance is disappearing and she is only out for herself. Though it is annoying when you agree with one of these nobodies.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:48 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 pm
Well he's not wrong, Anita's relevance is disappearing and she is only out for herself. Though it is annoying when you agree with one of these nobodies.
I meant the 'I'm making you more relevant by mentioning you' and the 'I'm the only sane voice in a room full of crazies' comments more than the 'she's only in it for herself' and 'she's becoming increasingly more irrelevant' comments.

I swear, the only reason Ass Cancer is embarrassed about his infamous SA post is because they laughed at him for it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:06 pm

The only people Anita is relevant to is the crazies like Dale.

http://imgur.com/a/ln8oL

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:23 pm

wtf did Dale write that pissed off the femcunt so much?
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:39 pm

How does that saying go? "The Revolution devours its children"? Seems modern children can't wait to be eaten.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Hopefully Dale will finally go the way of all trannies
Kugelfisch wrote:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:03 pm
Hopefully Dale will finally go the way of all trannies
Inevitable. It's already talking about being suicidal.
Is Spoony dead yet?