The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:07 pm

I don't even understand how one gets into that situation. As soon as I hear a girl mention that she's a mother she's permanently struck from my "maybe" list. All that dumb talk about love is completely irrelevant. You can't fall in love with somebody you don't know and I have zero interest in getting to know a young single mother.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Call it sexist if you want, but when I see a young single mother, it's like seeing a young person with 100,000 dollars or more of debt. It speaks to a history of poor decision-making, and indicates a high likelihood that future decisions will also be poor.

Other people are free to do what they want and I realize everyone makes mistakes, but intentionally entangling oneself with such people financially is not smart IMO. But I suppose what's most important is where the father is and what the relationship is between the single mother, the kid and the kid's dad. Because if the single mom does nothing but shit-talk the father, odds are that's exactly what she'll end up doing to you if things go sour. If the dad is a deadbeat, why would she get with him in the first place? Again, poor decisions. If he's not a deadbeat and the relationship is good, that's probably the best outcome. Still not fantastic though, since they might get back together lol.

It's borrowing trouble.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:05 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:56 pm
Its just one of those things where if you're over 25 the woman 90% of the time is going to have a little shit with them. If you're like me and don't want kids that's really terrible to hear and I imagine a lot of them don't exactly want them either but they were roped into it somehow.
That 'somehow' is called being a beta. If he really didn't want the boy, all he had to do was say 'Look, I'm really not interested in raising somebody else's child'. She'd either call him a horrible person and break up with him or understand completely and break up with him. Either way he'd be off the hook. If he's saddled with the kid it's either because he wanted to be or because he was too much of a beta to say no, in which case he deserves all he gets.
He was actually supporting them while he still lived in the UK. After they got married, he had to move back but was still sending money over before he even became a US citizen by marriage. At any point, he could have cancelled the paperwork and undone the marriage but he stuck with it and now ten years have passed, he was probably naturalised long ago. I would say he's there because he wants to be.

Also, am I the only one on this forum that likes kids?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:12 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:05 am
I don't dislike kids. I don't like the idea of raising some other guy's genetics, though. Other people's children are not my business and can drown in the next river for all I care. I'll be damned before I'd raise a child that isn't mine.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:15 am

Yes.... children are the second or third worst incurable STD.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:54 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:05 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:56 pm
Its just one of those things where if you're over 25 the woman 90% of the time is going to have a little shit with them. If you're like me and don't want kids that's really terrible to hear and I imagine a lot of them don't exactly want them either but they were roped into it somehow.
That 'somehow' is called being a beta. If he really didn't want the boy, all he had to do was say 'Look, I'm really not interested in raising somebody else's child'. She'd either call him a horrible person and break up with him or understand completely and break up with him. Either way he'd be off the hook. If he's saddled with the kid it's either because he wanted to be or because he was too much of a beta to say no, in which case he deserves all he gets.
He was actually supporting them while he still lived in the UK. After they got married, he had to move back but was still sending money over before he even became a US citizen by marriage. At any point, he could have cancelled the paperwork and undone the marriage but he stuck with it and now ten years have passed, he was probably naturalised long ago. I would say he's there because he wants to be.

I don't think many here hate kids, I certainly don't and I do want to have a family, they are just wise enough to avoid the baggage of being some kids new daddy. The only time it is acceptable is if you have had your own kids from a previous marriage and you are both divorced with kids from your previous marriages. A woman with a kid and no partnet has lower standards, and if you have some self respect you would realise that it is highly likely she is settling for you and would never, EVER get with you if she didn't have the kid.

The internet nobodies with their wife's sons weren't exactly catches when they got with their women. Sure TB and Miscarriage of Acchild have shekels now but they didn't when they decided to become daddy.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:49 am

I legit hate kids, I'll happily enjoy my jetski thank you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:54 am
The only time it is acceptable is if you have had your own kids from a previous marriage and you are both divorced with kids from your previous marriages.
No, it's not. Patchwork families are trash and the kids aren't even the worst problem. You'll always have some fucker, namely the father of the children, that you will not ever truly get rid off. He's either a guy that really wants the kids and will annoy you forever or he's a deadbeat twat and you'll not ever hear the end of it from the cunt you chained yourself to about missing child support payments or from the kids about their actual father in some way.
If you're divorced with kids you've got enough shit going on. Get a young girl to fuck and be the sugar daddy for. If that shit goes south you'll at least be rid of her entirely and not have to deal with children that aren't yours.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am
Get a young girl to fuck and be the sugar daddy for. If that shit goes south you'll at least be rid of her entirely and not have to deal with children that aren't yours.
Best advice on the forum if you're single.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/or ... -12119.gif
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:01 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 am
Get a young girl to fuck and be the sugar daddy for. If that shit goes south you'll at least be rid of her entirely and not have to deal with children that aren't yours.
Best advice on the forum if you're single.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/or ... -12119.gif
Except that she can still fuck Chad Thundercock and try to pitch the kid as yours. Unless you get yourself clipped, any woman has the potential to screw you hard with a kid that may or may not be yours.