The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:29 pm

What else you want me to say about John other than that ACG is basically a better version of John Bain in terms of reviewing games.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:36 pm

ACG isn't a complete cunt though. With him, I get an impression that he enjoys playing games more than shitting on people.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:39 pm

ACG?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Autistic Cuck Gamer

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:12 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:39 pm
ACG?
Decent game review channel that actually treats this shit like a job and releases multiple game reviews a week. His reviews are what game journo reviews should be, not ultra in depth like a MathewMitosis or anything but none of that vague bullshit you get from game journo shills. I like him because he is the only guy who reviews new release games that doesn't come across as a shill or an idiot. The other guys I like for new release games only do specific shit like GGGmanlives (FPS/shooters only) or Antdude (Nintendo/old platformer games).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:00 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:12 am
Charlar wrote:
ACG?
multiple game reviews a week
Thats basically what the world needs, he is doing gods work but I highly doubt Youtube gives a shit and its more effort than worth. What I wonder is how he finds the time to play all these fucking games. That "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?" is also a good thing because I hate these autistic journo pieces of shit with their numbers.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:00 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:12 am
Charlar wrote:
ACG?
multiple game reviews a week
Thats basically what the world needs, he is doing gods work but I highly doubt Youtube gives a shit and its more effort than worth. What I wonder is how he finds the time to play all these fucking games. That "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?" is also a good thing because I hate these autistic journo pieces of shit with their numbers.
He gets the time because he treats it as a job. 8 hours a day isn't too tough to finish most games (though he probably plays more than that), plus he gets review codes in advance.

His editing wouldn't take long since it's basic game footage he uses with the odd bit added in to make a point. It helps that he doesn't have dumb sketches and just reviews shit.

He did try the angry review shit a few years ago. His GTA 5 review was the first I saw of him and I hated his attempts at humour. It was so forced which annoyed me since his actual review was good if you cut the jokes out. Unlike most nobodies who yell TROLL at any criticism he listened and got better.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:01 am

ACG is one of those guys who is just there. I don't watch his videos, but it's obvious that his way of doing things has been effective. Like jewnoo said, he treats it as a job and pumps out regular videos. I get a shitton of recommendations for his videos every time I look up any video game. I never watch his videos, ever, but a normy viewer probably would.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:05 am

Thanks for the info
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:14 pm

I recently noticed TB lost some weight. He looks like a "skeleton" compared to what he looked like before.

Cachexia is often seen in end-stage cancer, and in that context is called cancer cachexia.

About 50% of all cancer patients suffer from cachexia. Those with upper gastrointestinal and pancreatic cancers have the highest frequency of developing a cachexic symptom. This figure rises to 80% in terminal cancer patients. About 50% of all cancer patients suffer from cachexia. Those with upper gastrointestinal and pancreatic cancers have the highest frequency of developing a cachexic symptom. This figure rises to 80% in terminal cancer patients.

Symptoms of cancer cachexia include progressive weight loss and depletion of host reserves of adipose tissue and skeletal muscle. Cachexia should be suspected if involuntary weight loss of greater than 5% of premorbid weight occurs within a six-month period.
This could be it for him.