Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:44 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:42 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 pm
LFFMMIYF''s post;

"My search to find a love like yours"

So many implications in that post.

First, he thinks his fat ass is worthy of a woman above a 3 in sexual market value, what a joke :lol:

Second, he clearly wasn't over Dogger, and still pines for her. Likely stole the garter when the groom threw it and smelled it in the closet crying.

Third, he believes love exists and is magical and shit, and that a person like him, who can't control his own weight, his own mouth, made terrible life choices at every turn up to this point, somehow deserves love?

At least Boogie, Spooner KNOW deep down they are shit and worthless. Jesse really doesn't realize that he is a waste of a man with no positive contributions to the world.

And no, entertaining autistic people online and keeping them from getting help is not a positive.
FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF

My nigga.
We are gonna get along great.

Until I fuck it up lol
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:16 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:37 pm
Never. They can always break up, and he'll always be there for her if that happens.
What about when they start having children? Will he face reality then or will he delude himself into thinking he can raise his wife's son?
(Rhetorical question, I know)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 am

If TotalBiscuit can do it, so can he.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Total Bitchfit isn't raising anything, neither his wife's son (he has a name, but why would John call him by his name, it's not important), or his radioactive dick.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:17 pm

To be fair to AssCancer, he's the only father that boy has ever known and he's probably paying for his shit, which is certainly more than many fathers ever do
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Its just one of those things where if you're over 25 the woman 90% of the time is going to have a little shit with them. If you're like me and don't want kids that's really terrible to hear and I imagine a lot of them don't exactly want them either but they were roped into it somehow.

I guess if you're rich like John you can just throw money at the problem and ignore it like I'm sure he does now
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:17 pm
To be fair to AssCancer, he's the only father that boy has ever known and he's probably paying for his shit, which is certainly more than many fathers ever do
Father's do plenty. Don't drink that social justice Kool Aid that father's don't support their kids.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:37 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:38 pm
Bets on Le funny fat meme man is your friend's first suicide attempt?
Never. They can always break up, and he'll always be there for her if that happens.
This. He'll dream of the day to be the shoulder to cry on. Until then he can keep pretending that he would've friendzoned her if she hadn't done so immediately when she first saw him. :lol:
Clearly, he'll want to be the godfather of the children as well. Anything to remain close to her.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:47 pm

He'll be the creepy uncle kind of figure
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:56 pm
Its just one of those things where if you're over 25 the woman 90% of the time is going to have a little shit with them. If you're like me and don't want kids that's really terrible to hear and I imagine a lot of them don't exactly want them either but they were roped into it somehow.
That 'somehow' is called being a beta. If he really didn't want the boy, all he had to do was say 'Look, I'm really not interested in raising somebody else's child'. She'd either call him a horrible person and break up with him or understand completely and break up with him. Either way he'd be off the hook. If he's saddled with the kid it's either because he wanted to be or because he was too much of a beta to say no, in which case he deserves all he gets.
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:39 pm
Father's do plenty. Don't drink that social justice Kool Aid that father's don't support their kids.
Bullshit. Firstly law of averages states that most parents are shit. Secondly the boy's real father is clearly not doing anything to support him, throwing the whole 'fathers do plenty' idea into contention.
Kugelfisch wrote: