3. XCOM 2
4. Total War: Warhammer 2
5. Pyre
6. Battlerite
7. Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
8. Tooth and Tale
9. The Sexy Brutale
10. Triple Agent

Pretty terrible and if you listen to the video you'll hear how weak and strained his voice is.
Knock knock knockin on heaven's hell's door

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 pm

I've been really out of touch with the game release hype train. I don't even know what half of these games even are.
Charlar wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:09 pm
drisko wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:00 pm
I heard that game was actually good but the idea of trying to fuck pigeons just seemed too stupid to get past.
There's no fucking though and the dating part hides the real game
But all the good dating sims have fucking.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:02 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:06 pm
Captain Asscancer posted his top 10 games of 2017
1. Invisigun Heroes
2. Persona 5
3. XCOM 2
5. Pyre
6. Battlerite
8. Tooth and Tale
9. The Sexy Brutale
10. Triple Agent

Pretty terrible and if you listen to the video you'll hear how weak and strained his voice is.
Every game I bolded looks like fucking shit. Poor taste confirmed for totalbitch.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:31 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 pm
I've been really out of touch with the game release hype train. I don't even know what half of these games even are.
Charlar wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:09 pm
drisko wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:00 pm
I heard that game was actually good but the idea of trying to fuck pigeons just seemed too stupid to get past.
There's no fucking though and the dating part hides the real game
But all the good dating sims have fucking.
Don't get me started
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:29 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:02 am
Guest wrote:
Captain Asscancer posted his top 10 games of 2017
1. Invisigun Heroes
2. Persona 5
3. XCOM 2
5. Pyre
6. Battlerite
8. Tooth and Tale
9. The Sexy Brutale
10. Triple Agent

Every game I bolded looks like fucking shit. Poor taste confirmed for totalbitch.
I've heard good things about Mario and Rabbids, I don't think it's shilling either since that game had no hype and a lot of people were shocked how good it was (usually the only time when game journos aren't being shill fucks). Essentially XCOM for kids.

TB has always had weird lists for his GOTY list though, but yeah I haven't heard his voice in a while and he sounds like complete shit. I thought he said the cancer was in a stable state of not growing or shrinking recently? He sure doesn't sound it.

That list makes 2017 look like a shit year but it wasn't really, on the AAA big budget side of things it was complete crap but outside of that it was quite solid. Tekken 7 was good, Cuphead did well, Sonic Mania was good, Nier did well and Yoko Taro can eat something other than cheap ramen, Resident Evil is a horror game again and Gravity Rush 2 (despite being 30fps) was great.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:05 am

Guest wrote:
Praise be, one of the most toxic voices in the gaming community could be dying soon? Surely it won't be from cancer, must be shingles - Spoony was right to be afraid!
rabidtictac wrote:
Warhammer 2 is fantastic. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it look like shit though. Can't talk about the rest, but it seems just like a random selection of quirky games to give him that indie cred. It's more like his taste is all over the place, I doubt he played much of these games anyways - he's very much like Spoony in this regard, can't even enjoy playing video games anymore.

Link to the video, because guestfag was lazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF0IM3M ... outu.be&a= - it's over fucking hour, and he certainly sounds like a different person, like he aged 20 years in few months. In the end, you can brag all you want to, cancer is going to destroy you. Honestly, just listening to him is a bit disturbing, although I have to say, he does sound a bit more pleasant than before I would say :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:11 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:05 am
Guest wrote:
Praise be, one of the most toxic voices in the gaming community could be dying soon? Surely it won't be from cancer, must be shingles - Spoony was right to be afraid!
rabidtictac wrote:
Warhammer 2 is fantastic. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it look like shit though. Can't talk about the rest, but it seems just like a random selection of quirky games to give him that indie cred. It's more like his taste is all over the place, I doubt he played much of these games anyways - he's very much like Spoony in this regard, can't even enjoy playing video games anymore.

Link to the video, because guestfag was lazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF0IM3M ... outu.be&a= - it's over fucking hour, and he certainly sounds like a different person, like he aged 20 years in few months.
Are those Warhammer games based on Warhammer Fantasy End time?
-All fanbases are shit

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:15 am

Yes. The end game part is based around the Chaos invasion (as it happens, Chaos isn't "just" another faction), but that's in the first game, the second one has a different campaign and nice new creative way how to play it, compared to previous Total War games for sure. To me, the fantasy Total War is far more enjoyable than the historical ones, because they don't have to restrain themselves too much.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:22 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:15 am
Yes. The end game part is based around the Chaos invasion (as it happens, Chaos isn't "just" another faction), but that's in the first game, the second one has a different campaign and nice new creative way how to play it, compared to previous Total War games for sure. To me, the fantasy Total War is far more enjoyable than the historical ones, because they don't have to restrain themselves too much.
How much accurate the endtimes storylines was the first one? The second one sound a bit more interesting
-All fanbases are shit

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:51 am

The Total War games (in general) don't really have a story line per say, the first game barely has anything, it's mainly sandbox fun with some small segments here and there, and the Chaos invasion, which is a sort of game changer that happens at certain point to spice things up.

The second one is more fleshed out, and I have to agree with what Bitchfit praised in his video (at the same time, the douchebag criticizes Total War series for wrong reasons and claims the AI is retarded, meanwhile he's playing on easy difficulty) - it makes for an interesting and intense race to the end, with a bit more story added to it (and it's nice how it reveals itself, unlike the first game, which doesn't really have any revelation), however, the games really aren't about it at all.

You could be playing them without knowing anything about Warhammer (like myself) and still find them more enjoyable than the historical Total War games.