The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm not going to double check it, last time I've heard, CWC has cut off his dick. I'll admit I am really not invested in CWC, so it's possible that it was just some trolling?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:06 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:52 pm
I'm not going to double check it, last time I've heard, CWC has cut off his dick. I'll admit I am really not invested in CWC, so it's possible that it was just some trolling?
Chris-chan has no more sagas. He's old news. A wondrous series of trolling and autism that served it's purpose for its time. Everything after his house burned down is nothing of note.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
He hasn't cut it off. What he's done is what he calls going 'tomgirl'. It's another retarded ploy to get cunt. Basically in his retarded mind boys like girls who are tomboys therefore girls must like boys who are 'tomgirls'. Therefore he dresses up like (his version of) a woman and prowls the local gay bars in the hope of, presumably, finding some lesbian women who would fuck him.
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:06 pm
Everything after his house burned down is nothing of note.
That's not true. He damn near went to jail for macing a GameStop employee because Sega made Sonic's arms blue for Sonic Boom and it fucked with his autism.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Also his financial situation gets more and more hilarious as time goes on.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Can't find this anecdote on the CWC wiki, so it never happened.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:36 pm

There is video of it. Although mace is a strong word. He fired Mace in the direction of a GameStop employee as he stormed out.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:10 pm

Ok, so CWC hasn't cut off his dick, he has "only" started making another hole between his anus and scrotum. I can't decided what's more insane.

I guess that makes that Total Biscuit's autistic butt-buddy (the guy with blue hair) worse than CWC. I'm pretty sure Spergling largely associates with the tranny, so that's bonus points as well.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:10 pm
Ok, so CWC hasn't cut off his dick, he has "only" started making another hole between his anus and scrotum. I can't decided what's more insane.
The best part is that he did this because he thought the weird audio hypnosis scam videos he watched on YT caused him to grow a vagina, and he just wanted to free it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:32 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:10 pm
The best part is that he did this because he thought the weird audio hypnosis scam videos he watched on YT caused him to grow a vagina, and he just wanted to free it.
WTF, he's legit crazy
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:26 pm

That's a given for a LITERAL autist who goes trans just to increase the pool of possible sweethearts to encompass lesbians.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:45 pm

AwesomePizza wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:36 pm
There is video of it. Although mace is a strong word. He fired Mace in the direction of a GameStop employee as he stormed out.

I mean it doesn't matter if mace isn't sprayed at you, being near it can make you cough like crazy. And if I fucking work at gamestop where everyone already hates me I don't need some sperg coming in macing me.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]