Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:37 pm
Charlar wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:43 am
That kind of shit seems to happen where the left is concentrated, if leftism = degeneracy, the higher the concentration of leftists the more degenerate stuff is allowed like in Pedowood
Of course it's the left who the fuck do you think would destroy marriage, conservatives? :lol:

Some dude wrote a book on the Nazis, he argued that they used sexuality as a way to oppress people. German students got so scared that they embraced the opposite. The reason why it culminated into the degeneracy that you see everywhere nowadays is because of capitalism.

I don't have a problem with her wearing that dress because marriage doesn't mean anything anymore. Maybe come back and complain when we actually have a non degenerate society.
Pumpkinhead? Is that you?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:37 pm
Some dude wrote a book on the Nazis, he argued that they used sexuality as a way to oppress people. German students got so scared that they embraced the opposite. The reason why it culminated into the degeneracy that you see everywhere nowadays is because of capitalism.
This is possibly the dumbest shit I've ever read on here
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 am

The day when DHI got btfo with a single image :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:07 am

I looked at that dress on page 17 and there was nothing interesting to see there. Not sure why anyone cares either way. She doesn't have goods to show off.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:15 am

When you google Dodger you realize she changed her hair a million times already. If she's not gonna get cancer one day then it's good news for danger hair lovers :lol:

Is this a hoverhand or I'm just seeing things...

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:34 am

Who's the girl in the middle? Not one of their circle I assume, seeing as she looks halfway decent.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:06 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 am
... how?

Adding :lol: at the end of a retarded post doesn't suddenly make the post a sick burn or mean you ttly pwnt anyone.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:07 am
I looked at that dress on page 17 and there was nothing interesting to see there. Not sure why anyone cares either way. She doesn't have goods to show off.
It was more a discussion about the tastelessness of the dress, rather than whether or not you could actually see anything.
drisko wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:41 am
But for her wedding? A transparent gown with some white flowery patterns on it so she can keep it classy. What the fuck made her think that was a good idea?
I assume theirs will be an open marriage. She probably wanted to show the male guests (except Le funny fat meme man is your friend. Never Le funny fat meme man is your friend) what they could be getting
Kugelfisch wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:03 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:07 am
It was more a discussion about the tastelessness of the dress, rather than whether or not you could actually see anything.
Pretty much, it's a wedding where you friends and family gather around to help you celebrate and while it wasn't really trashy, it just seems weird.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am
drisko wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:41 am
But for her wedding? A transparent gown with some white flowery patterns on it so she can keep it classy. What the fuck made her think that was a good idea?
I assume theirs will be an open marriage. She probably wanted to show the male guests (except Le funny fat meme man is your friend. Never Le funny fat meme man is your friend) what they could be getting
I reckon she's a tease rather than a slut, since I can't remember her ever mentioning other dudes. Hell, her show was called The Friend Zone.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:57 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 am
My god that's atrocious. Kugel, you better start pumping out more meat, milk and egg products products and whore them out to your women. Them bitches eating only salads causes them to look like elongated noodles with hair. Or is that cunt Merkel so jealous and insecure she orchestrated that whole immigration and leftyism shit just to say "I'm the best looking" in the end? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow