CIANigger wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:46 pm
Charlar wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:00 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Nah brah.
You underestimate losers out there

Sounds more like being in love with the perception of thing you're obsessing over. It's your own head giving itself something to love. Delusion.
Hence the term Losers was used
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:56 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:19 am
Wow, you guys are really worried about that shit.
Because no bitch is worth ruining one's life over. What if the breakup gets really ugly and she just goes ahead and claims you touched that kid inappropriately? I avoid any and all contact with other people's kids as if they had the plague.
drisko wrote:
So before each date do you facebook stalk to make sure she doesn't have fifty million baby photos on her account? Because new mother's cannot resist posting that shit.
They are like vegans. They will tell you straight away that they have a kid.
And I still don't get the concept of "dating". Do you just go and ask complete strangers to go on a date in burgerland? I find that very odd.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:56 am
Because no bitch is worth ruining one's life over. What if the breakup gets really ugly and she just goes ahead and claims you touched that kid inappropriately? I avoid any and all contact with other people's kids as if they had the plague.
If she's vindictive enough she might do that with your own children. It's a crapshoot when it comes to women
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:26 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
If she's vindictive enough she might do that with your own children. It's a crapshoot when it comes to women
Sure, but you'd have a good chance of your children denying that. Blood is thicker than water.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
drisko wrote:
So before each date do you facebook stalk to make sure she doesn't have fifty million baby photos on her account? Because new mother's cannot resist posting that shit.
They are like vegans. They will tell you straight away that they have a kid.
And I still don't get the concept of "dating". Do you just go and ask complete strangers to go on a date in burgerland? I find that very odd.
I'm an Aussie like our grand lord Poonoo, but yeah, you can do that. Either go up to someone who looks attractive enough, strike up a conversation and see how it goes, or go on a website/app and you can ask some questions before hand to see if she's crazy or just boring. How the fuck do you do it?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:26 am
Sure, but you'd have a good chance of your children denying that. Blood is thicker than water.
They're children. It would never work with anything but small children anyway. Whether they love you or not, if some social worker or whatever comes along and asks 'did daddy touch you?' in their infant minds they're only going to respond yes and not understand the meaning of the question or the ramifications of saying yes.
That's why it's only a particularly vindictive bitch who would accuse you of molesting her children or yours in the first place.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:14 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:03 am
Either go up to someone who looks attractive enough, strike up a conversation and see how it goes, or go on a website/app and you can ask some questions before hand to see if she's crazy or just boring. How the fuck do you do it?
Through people I meet via friends. Dating websites and shit exist here as well but that's just for super desperate people. You'll find nothing but damaged goods that way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm

I'm having the feeling that our friend Cuckson Jizzon had the right idea: just conjure an animu girlfriend out of thin air and be happy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm
I'm having the feeling that our friend Cuckson Jizzon had the right idea: just conjure an animu girlfriend out of thin air and be happy.
I bet he is currently working on a Tulpa.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Can you order custom fuckpillow with your OC animu waifu printed on it?

As I typed that I realized how stupid it was to even question whether or not that was a thing...
Is Spoony dead yet?