E;R (EsemicolanR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: E;R (EsemicolanR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:50 am
That can't be where the term gender comes from, the term was used centuries before that.
As a different word for "sex" but not as "the sex I feel like being today".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:05 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:00 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Figures, he has to shit on Fury Road too because pol doesn't like it. MUH FEMINISM or whatever the fuck.
No because its one of the worst movies ever made, even for all you ADHD faggots.
Get fucked trannysnob, I had fun for the entire ride of that movie. People latched onto the muh female main character and completely missed the part where the feminist fantasy utopia was all a lie and men and women need to work together.

Fury Road was the definition of how to turn a franchise up to 11 while keeping it fun. It reminds me the most of the animu movie Redline.

Yeah sure people who say it's the best movie ever are exaggerating, but it's still the best action movie since Dredd. Legit, nobody would hate Fury Road if it hadn't come out when SJW hysteria was at its peak online.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 pm

I didn't like the movie either. Only Mad Max I ever liked was the first one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Dredd was awesome.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:13 pm

I remember liking Dredd when it came out (on Blu-ray.) I started reading the comics after that until I lost my place and never picked it back up ever again.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 pm
I didn't like the movie either. Only Mad Max I ever liked was the first one.
It is fucking weird how the first one barely looks like it belongs in the franchise. Nor deserts anywhere in sight, and the cars look actually normal.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:05 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Figures, he has to shit on Fury Road too because pol doesn't like it. MUH FEMINISM or whatever the fuck.
No because its one of the worst movies ever made, even for all you ADHD faggots.
Get fucked trannysnob, I had fun for the entire ride of that movie. People latched onto the muh female main character and completely missed the part where the feminist fantasy utopia was all a lie and men and women need to work together.

Fury Road was the definition of how to turn a franchise up to 11 while keeping it fun. It reminds me the most of the animu movie Redline.

Yeah sure people who say it's the best movie ever are exaggerating, but it's still the best action movie since Dredd. Legit, nobody would hate Fury Road if it hadn't come out when SJW hysteria was at its peak online.
We already pwned you fags in some other topic about this movie, it being a women has nothing to do with it. But yeah you still remember just trying to play dumb again. Go read that topic back then mental fruitflies (seriously mad furiosa is mindnumbingly dumb).

edit": rofl dredd sucked too, you really have shit taste XD
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:29 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:30 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:05 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

We already pwned you fags in some other topic about this movie, it being a women has nothing to do with it. But yeah you still remember just trying to play dumb again. Go read that topic back then mental fruitflies (seriously mad furiosa is mindnumbingly dumb).

edit": rofl dredd sucked too, you really have shit taste XD
I'll bite. List the best movie ever.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Dredd sucked? You're cruising for a ban.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Best Stallone movie, or best Stallone movie?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette