E;R (EsemicolanR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: E;R (EsemicolanR)

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:37 am

That Steven U vid... where it's talking about the weird gender experiment... what the fuck.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:24 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:37 am
That Steven U vid... where it's talking about the weird gender experiment... what the fuck.
It's actual stuff that happened, it's absolutely awful and it makes me sick to my core. There's only obe video that left me more death insde and even faster than that
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 am

You mean the Money shit where the term "gender" comes from? That's the reason I don't use that term. I don't respect or adopt terminology from sick pedophile shitters. Any sane society would've killed the fucker the nanosecond his evils were revealed. There are just some people that gas chambers were made for.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 am
You mean the Money shit where the term "gender" comes from? That's the reason I don't use that term. I don't respect or adopt terminology from sick pedophile shitters. Any sane society would've killed the fucker the nanosecond his evils were revealed. There are just some people that gas chambers were made for.
I agree 100%
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
That can't be where the term gender comes from, the term was used centuries before that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:46 pm

But not necessarily in the "My body might be biologically male, but I'm actually a female lesbian!" way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:50 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
That can't be where the term gender comes from, the term was used centuries before that.
Sex and gender were once interchangeable and indistinguishable from each other.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 pm

It still is in some languages. We Krauts had to the word "gender" from you because the closest approximation we have to that concept is "social sex", which I've just now found in an online dictionary.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Figures, he has to shit on Fury Road too because pol doesn't like it. MUH FEMINISM or whatever the fuck.
No because its one of the worst movies ever made, even for all you ADHD faggots.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:07 pm

The Life is Tumblr is brilliant. I don't know what you're talking about OP