Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by drisko » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:53 am

"Also, we need more money to pay animators to rework the anime so it fits our vision and for musicians to remix the score so we don't get copyright struck. Now we can't just put that time and effort into an original series, DBZ is the most important thing ever."

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:11 am

If DBZ was the most important thing ever, you'd think they'd have finished abridging the series by now, considering it has been finished for 20 years or some shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:06 pm

The niggers that had to actually hand draw all that shit got it done in less time than TFS.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:11 am
If DBZ was the most important thing ever, you'd think they'd have finished abridging the series by now, considering it has been finished for 20 years or some shit.
Then they wouldn't have their cashcow, they are greedy fucks
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:39 pm

The only good joke of DBZA is the "Abridged" in the title.
drisko wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:53 am
"Also, we need more money to pay animators to rework the anime so it fits our vision and for musicians to remix the score so we don't get copyright struck. Now we can't just put that time and effort into an original series, DBZ is the most important thing ever."
This is some Power Rangers situation here. You just have to wonder at which point it'd just be easier - if not cheaper - to just make original shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:39 pm
The only good joke of DBZA is the "Abridged" in the title.
drisko wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:53 am
This is some Power Rangers situation here. You just have to wonder at which point it'd just be easier - if not cheaper - to just make original shit.
The only problem in the comparison is DBZA was never remotely good and Power Rangers wasn't pretentious shit
-All fanbases are shit

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 pm
The only problem in the comparison is DBZA was never remotely good and Power Rangers wasn't pretentious shit
DBZA used to be good, though. When it was just some dudes dicking around making esoteric jokes and shouting dead memes? That was great. The quality wasn't worried about so much and the show was just fun. Fans of a show getting together to take the piss out of it and whatnot.

It got bad when they started to make their own OCs of the already existing characters, create their own versions of all of the story's events, and create headcanon of things like Goku being the worst father in the world and a green slug man who throws children at mountains being the best father to Gohan there could ever be.

Hell, KaiserNeko has even admitted they may have gone too far with the, "Goku isn't a good dad," bit because the Cell Games Saga is going to completely shatter that unless they can pull something retarded out of their asses.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:08 pm
Charlar wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 pm
DBZA used to be good, though. When it was just some dudes dicking around making esoteric jokes and shouting dead memes? That was great. The quality wasn't worried about so much and the show was just fun. Fans of a show getting together to take the piss out of it and whatnot.

It got bad when they started to make their own OCs of the already existing characters, create their own versions of all of the story's events, and create headcanon of things like Goku being the worst father in the world and a green slug man who throws children at mountains being the best father to Gohan there could ever be.

Hell, KaiserNeko has even admitted they may have gone too far with the, "Goku isn't a good dad," bit because the Cell Games Saga is going to completely shatter that unless they can pull something retarded out of their asses.
They probably will just double down and make Goku act so retarted Gohan go SS2 from hating him so much, Kaiser won't try to do something that will make his paypigs stop paying them
-All fanbases are shit

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 pm

I don't think people would quit pledging if TFS killed the Goku being a bad dad meme.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 pm
I don't think people would quit pledging if TFS killed the Goku being a bad dad meme.
Some would, there's always the ones too stupid to not do that
-All fanbases are shit