Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:22 pm

If FF7 Machinabridged didn't make them leave then killing that joke won't.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:22 pm
If FF7 Machinabridged didn't make them leave then killing that joke won't.
That didn't make them leave because DBZA still existed, the last episode ever of DBZA breaking their autistic headcanon? There's at least one person that do that
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Show finales are very emotional. Weebs love going apeshit if their headcanon (like say their unlikely One True Pairing) isn't validated at the end.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 pm

The past has proven that if TFS puts it in their show then, regardless of the facts or previous jokes, whatever they say becomes fanon forever. If TFS kills that joke then fanon will shift to accepting that Goku is sometimes a good dad.

You can set your clock by it.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:54 pm

These fags haven't done the cell saga yet? Fucking ridiculous. Ban all their youtube accounts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 am

Goku being a not-so-good dad IS canon. though - he's hopeless about anything that isn't fighting or eating. In the Cell Games he was so focused on Gohan achieving SS2 that not only did he threw Gohan to fight a healed up Cell (because muh fairness and muh Sayan pride), he also didn't see anything wrong with it and didn't want to interfer until Piccolo called him out on it.

Of course when he DID notice he was being incredibly short-sighted/plain stupid, Goku immediately tried to correct his mistake but it was too late.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:17 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 am
Goku being a not-so-good dad IS canon. though - he's hopeless about anything that isn't fighting or eating. In the Cell Games he was so focused on Gohan achieving SS2 that not only did he threw Gohan to fight a healed up Cell (because muh fairness and muh Sayan pride), he also didn't see anything wrong with it and didn't want to interfer until Piccolo called him out on it.

Of course when he DID notice he was being incredibly short-sighted/plain stupid, Goku immediately tried to correct his mistake but it was too late.
Sure, but before that they had moments where Goku and Gohan were hanging out, having fun and just being a father and son. The time chamber episodes had elements of that, but they were cut out of DBZA to make room for more Goku's a shitty dad jokes.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 am

Has TFS elaborated on the relationship between Piccolo and Vegeta?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:12 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 am
Has TFS elaborated on the relationship between Piccolo and Vegeta?
They hate each other
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:17 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 am

Sure, but before that they had moments where Goku and Gohan were hanging out, having fun and just being a father and son. The time chamber episodes had elements of that, but they were cut out of DBZA to make room for more Goku's a shitty dad jokes.
Not just that, the fans have taken this strange, "Goku's never around," attitude to the extreme and completely ignore him raising Gohan for 4 years before he was killed while trying to protect Gohan from his space-brother. Even when you show them movie portrayals (non-canon as they may be) of Goku punching someone from beyond the grave to protect his son they will still push this Goku being a bad dad meme.