asdf

Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by asdf » Thu May 18, 2017 4:21 am

Literally full meme.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Memes are always the best when they are half a year behind the dankness curve and are 9gag-tier!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Their songs are always awful, I liked ghost nappa because I feel like that came from the heart before patreon, but now TFS is such a automated thing by multiple people is lost its touch.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat May 20, 2017 12:51 am

With the takedowns getting more and more frequent, they had to remix the audio tracks from the show to make them recognisable but different enough that the bots wouldn't catch it. But of course, this guy wants money and they need to keep giving him work, so they have to churn out song after song so he'll stick around and they get ad revenue.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 am

drisko wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:51 am
With the takedowns getting more and more frequent, they had to remix the audio tracks from the show to make them recognisable but different enough that the bots wouldn't catch it. But of course, this guy wants money and they need to keep giving him work, so they have to churn out song after song so he'll stick around and they get ad revenue.
I thought they weren't allowed to put ads on their DBZ:A episodes through some agreement with Funimation.

Edit: Oh, you were talking about the instrumental cover. They're paying someone to do that crap?

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat May 20, 2017 3:17 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 am
drisko wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:51 am
I thought they weren't allowed to put ads on their DBZ:A episodes through some agreement with Funimation.

Edit: Oh, you were talking about the instrumental cover. They're paying someone to do that crap?
Yep, they're paying a bunch of people now. FF7 they actually paid Masako, the guy who voices Goku, to edit it.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 20, 2017 3:26 am

They're basically a production studio that does everything but come up with its own source material, at this point.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 am

Like that good old time when South Korean studios were shitting out cheap animu knockoffs, except even lazier because they use actual footage from the original.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 pm

They have no official agreement with tfs. If they did, toei would fucking pull the license from them.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat May 20, 2017 2:09 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 pm
They have no official agreement with tfs. If they did, toei would fucking pull the license from them.
That's what I mean, nothing's written down, Funi just uses them TFS to promote their new video games and such. Also, Fukunaga the president of Funi has connections with Toei, so if Toei were to ever get pissed with Funi, I'd imagine Fukunaga could just axe the relationship they do have and everyone at Funi would just pretend TFS never existed.