Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:50 am

>abridged
>90 minute episode

Somebody ban these guys from youtube already. They don't deserve to be there.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:11 am

I think what's worse is they keep taking on way to much stuff, they are releasing a third channel and obviously hate DBZ abridged. They either A) know its going to get them banned and they need to end it so whats left of there fanbase will watch all there stupid ass lets plays or B) They are sick of doing it and now that they are "real voice actors" they want to get in bed with funimation and start doing real jobs.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:46 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 am
but then they promise to get back to the final episode... which will be an hour and a half long.
So they will just end with Cell then? Maybe that's for the best.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:02 pm

sigh wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:46 pm
drisko wrote:
but then they promise to get back to the final episode... which will be an hour and a half long.
So they will just end with Cell then? Maybe that's for the best.
I mean no one knows, like I said I think they want to stop making them and do easier things like let's plays while third partying any animation things like final fantasy.

So basically become angry Joe.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Like Toriyama, they'll be stuck doing db forever, bwahahhaha

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:47 pm

drisko wrote:
some personal stuff Kaiser isn't saying yet
No surprise there. Every other episode Kaiser has something, "personal," going on that he needs to take a break for.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:07 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:12 pm
Toriyama is not stuck with dragon ball though. He went back because he wants to be relevant, and at this point, the only work of his people really care about is dragon ball.

He could be doing whatever comic or story he wanted, he has enough "fuck you money" to never draw Goku ever again, but he chose to go back to Dragon Ball and half ass design characters for Dragon Quest (which were already designed by someone else, and he just did a pass on his style) because he wants to keep being in the public eye and being a brand.

And the TFS guys are going to be sorely disappointed if they expect their new works to be received as well as the Dragon ball thing. I mean, Kudos to them for moving on, and I while the whole 1 hour and a half thing for a stupid joke on dragon ball is too much, better go out with a bang, and turn off the lights.

But we all know what is this video for, patreons, and hey, it's cool that they want to people in the loop, but at the same time, let's not kid ourselves here, people are paying to see Dragon ball, and they don't want to do Dragon Ball anymore, just be upfront with people and move on.

I just hope when they finnaly pull the plug, they don't do a Doge Walker and go back on their knees when they find out that the public is fickle.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:11 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:07 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:12 pm
Toriyama is not stuck with dragon ball though. He went back because he wants to be relevant, and at this point, the only work of his people really care about is dragon ball.
Maybe in the west. I'm pretty sure his character designs is synonymous with Dragon Quest in Japan. And I'm going to take a guess that he doesn't give a shit about appearing relevant to a bunch of Americans or Mexicans. They probably just came up to him with a big fucking sack of cash and asked him to shit out some new characters and ideas.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:17 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:07 pm
I just hope when they finnaly pull the plug, they don't do a Doge Walker and go back on their knees when they find out that the public is fickle.
The best part about Doge retiring the NC was the effects were immediate. Site traffic dropped and they didn't even stick around to see his awful new show.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:28 pm

"The Ball must go on"

(Also fucking srsly 90 minutes?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette