Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:45 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:26 pm
Kinda related I'm just mentioning it here cause can't be bothered making a new thread for the guy. In one of Brows Held Highs recent vids he gets triggered over people using faggot and cuck as insults.
Why does anyone watch that faggot cuck? He's just a much shittier version of Brad. Not that Brad is amazing or even good. That's just how totally lacking in likeability Oancitizen is.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:46 pm

What a cuckfaggot.

It's always amazing how thin their skin can get.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:45 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Kinda related I'm just mentioning it here cause can't be bothered making a new thread for the guy. In one of Brows Held Highs recent vids he gets triggered over people using faggot and cuck as insults.
Why does anyone watch that faggot cuck? He's just a much shittier version of Brad. Not that Brad is amazing or even good. That's just how totally lacking in likeability Oancitizen is.
Oancitizen is completely unironic with his pretentious shit. The Snob was created to mock pretentious twats who took movies too seriously, Oancitizen didn't get the joke and many people accused him of being a Brad ripoff even though in actuality he is the parody in real life.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:43 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:45 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Oancitizen is completely unironic with his pretentious shit. The Snob was created to mock pretentious twats who took movies too seriously, Oancitizen didn't get the joke and many people accused him of being a Brad ripoff even though in actuality he is the parody in real life.
Then Brad ended up parodying him after the two got into a twitter feud.

I'll be honest I do watch the guys videos mostly because of the films he talks about and not his opinion. I think he's a smug, condescending twat and I know there is better people then him who talk about this stuff but I can't be bothered looking it up.

slantedpus

Post by slantedpus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:07 pm
in actuality he is the parody in real life.
Just the fact he dresses like a lesbian liberal college professor is enough.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Brad became Oancitizen 2.0
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:50 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
"I am super bothered by these insults. Please use them more on me because they are super effective and get me really mad." - Faggot Cuck
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GamingGoose

Post by GamingGoose » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:12 am

I like that if you set Film Brain's YouTube videos into chronological order, you can see his hairline slowly receding like a flickbook!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:45 am

The only people that sperg out over the word cuck are the ones that keep seeing it aimed in their direction, like Maddox.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:17 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:45 am
The only people that sperg out over the word cuck are the ones that keep seeing it aimed in their direction, like Maddox.
But its a fetishhhhhhhh...
Is Spoony dead yet?