Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 01, 2024 2:46 pm

Much better excuse to how he'd ended up that way.
As it stands, he's really just a NEET incel without even being able to own that lifestyle.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Wed May 01, 2024 6:44 pm

Mathew just has to bitch about Youtube and its algorithm again. People missing 3 videos in a row which causes Youtube to no longer recommend videos to viewers. Almost like it was a bad idea to focus entirely on Projector a show that even back in the TGWTG days nobody cared about.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 01, 2024 7:14 pm

Ghost Dog wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:44 pm
Mathew just has to bitch about Youtube and its algorithm again.
Like a clockwork. Next he's gonna bitch about some "Here's how to get tons of views!" videos that probably doesn't exist, followed by him congratulating himself for sticking to his principles.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 02, 2024 7:32 am

That's actually reasonable that missing 3 videos in a row will stop you from getting notifications. Missing that many means that you are no longer interested in the channel and they will put up other things that you care about. Bald boy just doesn't want to admit no one wants to watch his stuff.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 02, 2024 12:13 pm

I'm pretty sure his subscriber count would be way down if he kept reminding people that they're stilled subbed to this entertainment vacuum.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 04, 2024 1:28 pm

It's telling that he is utterly flabbergasted by the concept of his viewers watching every video he makes.
If one makes good, high quality videos, not only will most subscribers watch all of them, they will anticipate them and watch many several times.

The warthog would be an extreme example but even non-insane people will watch particularly well made videos several times over the years.
That's where the legacy views come from. That's what allows you to subside and not require every video to be an absolute banger immediately.

He doesn't even have any legacy material anymore.
Projector sure as fuck isn't. Even when the videos would be relevant and current, nobody cares. But two years from now? Nobody looks up what Maffew "The Balding Prowler" Cuck thought about some forgettable Paedowood goyslop.

Bald Movie Beatdown was a legacy product. An Evergreen, as they say.
Red Letter Media understood that, hence the other stuff besides Half in the Bag. Why won't the fucking loser take a hint?

Seriously, he doesn't even conceptually understand how one could make a living from Internet videos. He's attempted this as his sole career path for well over a decade by now! He needs Keemstar to yell at him on how he's not even on level one.
No wonder "Money Maker" Mike Michaud ran out of patience with him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sat May 04, 2024 10:28 pm

He needed that support network tgwtg offered to keep him on his toes, without doge's guidance he's completely stagnated. It must cause him unending seething to see what little legacy views he has is from Bad Movie Beatdown and other Nostalgia Critic related content. If he'd have had possessed a backbone he would have stood by his friend and mentor, but he sold him out at the first opportunity for fake virtue signaling internet clout which backfired massively. I would not be surprised if Doge will not speak to him for his betrayal. So much bitterness, he only has himself to blame uwu
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 04, 2024 11:31 pm

He hasn't even stagnated, he has regressed like his hairline.
He's never seen Doge as a friend, nor as a mentor, as seen by him having never learned any lessons from anyone.

It's fucking bewildering how little agency this twat has.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat May 04, 2024 11:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 1:28 pm
It's telling that he is utterly flabbergasted by the concept of his viewers watching every video he makes.
To be fair, I can't think of a single Youtube channel where I would watch every single one of their new videos. The only exception would be prime Jontron, but that's long gone.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 05, 2024 12:14 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:38 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 1:28 pm
To be fair, I can't think of a single Youtube channel where I would watch every single one of their new videos. The only exception would be prime Jontron, but that's long gone.
I can't think of many for me. But Matt Orchard would be one of them. I'm sure many watch all videos Sseth, tehSnakerer, PatricianTV or Mandalore upload, for music I bet the Needle Cock has his simps and for movie shit plenty of people absolutely devour whatever RLM uploads.

So while it's fine that you don't watch every video of even a single channel, it's not lost on you that some people do.
More importantly, if you were to make videos for a living as your sole business model, you sure as shit wouldn't find that idea absurd. Instead, you'd see what you could do to replicate that within your means.

And even shit like legacy videos is something he should know by heart.
I've known store owners as incompetent as him. They don't retire buying that Porsche they always wanted. They go fucking full on broke or in debt into retirement when they ought to have been loaded.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!