Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Everyone can distinguish Scottish. You whiskyniggers have the thickest fucking accent possible.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Scottish is easily recognizable, for it is the manliest of British accents, as befits Sir Sean Connery.

And if Film Brain had a more deeper, menacing voice, he would kinda sound like some cartoon villain, wouldn't he? Yeeeeesss. Yeeeeeeeesss. That sounds about riiiiiiiiight.

User avatar
Carn
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by Carn » Wed May 10, 2017 4:47 pm

As a Brit myself, Film Brain just sounds like someone with autism from southern England.

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by mad bum » Wed May 10, 2017 5:14 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:37 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:35 pm
What is his catchprase?

"Hello I'm filmbrain so you don't have to" ?
I think it's "I'm British and I've just got done having sex with my sister."

No, that's a slightly more entertaining Anglo.
That's Mike Jeavons.
Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own.

Image

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Not East Germany, that's for sure

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by Rushy » Wed May 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Imagine Ashens, Jeavons and Film Brain doing a video together.

Charlar
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by Charlar » Wed May 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:08 pm
Imagine Ashens, Jeavons and Film Brain doing a video together.
Why do you hate Ashens? He is better Jeavons painful mediocrity and Buck is sucks big time
On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony and Tim Buckley

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Not East Germany, that's for sure

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by Rushy » Wed May 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Rushy wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:08 pm
Imagine Ashens, Jeavons and Film Brain doing a video together.
Why do you hate Ashens? He is better Jeavons painful mediocrity and Buck is sucks big time
I really enjoy Jeavons' diet and infomercial videos. And I know he and Ashens are at least mildly friends(I think Jeavons appeared in his movie and Ashens also recently reviewed something he sent him) As for Buck, well, he's British, so I was just wondering what a team-up between the three would be like.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 10:12 pm
Charlar wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Rushy wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:08 pm
Imagine Ashens, Jeavons and Film Brain doing a video together.
Why do you hate Ashens? He is better Jeavons painful mediocrity and Buck is sucks big time
I really enjoy Jeavons' diet and infomercial videos. And I know he and Ashens are at least mildly friends(I think Jeavons appeared in his movie and Ashens also recently reviewed something he sent him) As for Buck, well, he's British, so I was just wondering what a team-up between the three would be like.
Confusion? I don't think they'd know how to act together. It would just end up being extremely awkward.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 10, 2017 10:37 pm

So like every Film Brain episode he ever made?
Image

User avatar
TheManWithNoPlan
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed May 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Ashens improvises most of his stuff so he's sound awkward being scripted like them two and I highly doubt Buck and improvises at all so a crossover review would just be a bit shit. He appeared in Ashens film though so they're most likely friends by proxy.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry, drisko and 5 guests