Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:40 pm

What's up with his oversized cat lady glasses? With that lens distortion the glasses must be thick enough to stop a bullet.
Oengae wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:02 pm
Because none of the other "creators" at this party know who he is or can't stand him.
Those that didn't know him soon learned to not stand him.
I bet he spent most of the time standing next to the buffet, trying to look important while everyone else avoided eye contact.

And is there a list of how many other esteemed members of the YT high society showed up for this exclusive event?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:52 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:37 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:08 am
Everybody goes gray eventually. It's not a big issue.
This is more than just going gray. Blob is 43 years old. That is not what a healthy 43 year old looks like. Probably not what a healthy 63 year old looks like
Oengae wrote:
And as much as he shills for the Theorist channel they probably just tolerate him
Given that they've never publicised or made a big deal of the fact that he works with them, I would say you're correct. They'll give him work and invite him to their parties but they don't want the backlash that comes with openly associating with him

Also, remember that he actually had to pay to get in to see Anita Sarkeesian back in the day
That doesn't look like a normal bald spot, either. It's like he's got human mange. It might be all the rum for breakfast he bragged about once catching up with him.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:55 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Oengae wrote:
And as much as he shills for the Theorist channel they probably just tolerate him
Given that they've never publicised or made a big deal of the fact that he works with them, I would say you're correct. They'll give him work and invite him to their parties but they don't want the backlash that comes with openly associating with him
From what I've seen of Theorist vids, most of the contibutors get some onscreen presence, either being in the video or the dumb PNG cutout of their face with cartoon googly eyes and mouth drawn on it. Not Blob though. If it wasn't for the video comments or Blob crowing about the videos he personally worked on, you wouldn't know he was involved. I don't even think the other Theorist contributors ever @ him or interact with him on twitter.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:40 pm
What's up with his oversized cat lady glasses? With that lens distortion the glasses must be thick enough to stop a bullet.
If you need really strong lenses, it's cheaper to have them done for bigger frames. Whenever I need new glasses I know I'm getting shanked becase my eyes are fucked, and I like to wear smaller frames, so I end up coughing a pretty penny for Zeiss lenses with a density of 2 or higher. Blob the Robert probably has to settle for something more affordable these days.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 pm

Glasses last for years on my end. If I end up needing new ones I ain't settling for the special needs models.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:41 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:08 pm
Blob the Robert probably has to settle for something more affordable these days.
I had to get my prescription updated recently. It was like £200 a pair for two pairs. Pricey, but I would think that Blob, living in mommy's basement would be able to afford that.

Then again, diabetes is probably doing a number on his vision so perhaps he needs really expensive strong prescription

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:57 pm

It depends on how fucked is your vision and how thin you want the lenses to be. Bad eyesight + thin lenses = expensive shit. Hopefully you don't need Mr. Magoo level glasses, so that's why they didn't cost much.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:19 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Also, remember that he actually had to pay to get in to see Anita Sarkeesian back in the day
So when is his girl opening up an Onlyfags?
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:52 pm
That doesn't look like a normal bald spot, either. It's like he's got human mange. It might be all the cum for breakfast he bragged about once catching up with him.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:17 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:19 pm
McGinnis wrote:
So when is his girl opening up an Onlyfags?
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:52 pm
That doesn't look like a normal bald spot, either. It's like he's got human mange. It might be all the cum for breakfast he bragged about once catching up with him.
If Bob was eating cum, presumably he was getting some form of sexual release. He's still too angry for that to be true

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:51 pm

Oengae wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 pm
McGinnis wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:35 am
Blob has gray hairs now. Not much longer!
Blob's had gray hairs for a while. That's happen when you age like shit
There's a reason his pfp is an old pic from his sister's wedding and all his videos have him in grayscale (besides recording at mommy's house with a shitty webcam). Would be better if he didn't bother.
How did he get an invite to that? You would think everyone would have banned him from ever coming to any of their shit