Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:08 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:29 pm
Pretty sure he wants to teach colleges, and in his "field", that is the only place he can do it, I don't think high schools are going to have history of cinema added in their curriculum.

Also, he wants that student pussy man. I think Moviebob has every potential to being a predator, but never had the clout to act on it, but, as a teacher, he might see his chance.
I think it's this + the sweet lure of joining the intellectual elite which is luring him back.

Little does he realize he could fuck his life forever by going back to college (more student debt btw) with no solid plan.

Going back for a useful degree? I could see that. Go back and get some vocational degree or education to become an electrician or plumber. But we all know Blob would rather die than work blue-collar jobs. Let alone aspire to work one.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:29 am
i wish i had that image with him dressed up (as Mario diabetic cousin) with text where he creep's creepy toward a kid buying a mario game
Here:
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs ... gate35.jpg

And the better version :D :
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs ... Autism.jpg

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:23 pm

He should feel honored if he ever becomes a plumber, for it is the profession of St. Mario.
rpgworm wrote:
Also, he wants that student pussy man. I think Moviebob has every potential to being a predator, but never had the clout to act on it, but, as a teacher, he might see his chance.
Oh fuck me, he's going to be a shitty IRL Western remake of Great Teacher Onizuka.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:01 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Pretty sure he wants to teach colleges, and in his "field", that is the only place he can do it, I don't think high schools are going to have history of cinema added in their curriculum.
I suspect you're right and in which case it just illustrates my point that he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. You don't do teacher's training course or get your teaching certification if you want to become a university professor. Most professors don't how to fucking teach. If you want to be a professor, you get your MA and then you get your PhD. You also have to put in a lot of other work, such submitting stuff to scholarly journals and doing research.
rpgworm wrote:
Which is hilarious. He was on his high horse last year about not being a predator. There's no other way he could get student pussy. He was inept at picking up student girls, with honour, when he was a student and I suspect he'll even be inept at picking up student girls without honour as a professor.
TheProgressive wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:18 am
I didn't at that age, but my sister did (but I think he probably was gay) and I had 2 between the age of about 7 and 11 (ie, by the time I left primary school).
I had plenty of male teachers by the time I was in 'prep' school but that was different. That was the point where they were actually supposed to teach us stuff.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:01 pm
rpgworm wrote:
I suspect you're right and in which case it just illustrates my point that he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. You don't do teacher's training course or get your teaching certification if you want to become a university professor. Most professors don't how to fucking teach. If you want to be a professor, you get your MA and then you get your PhD. You also have to put in a lot of other work, such submitting stuff to scholarly journals and doing research.
I was thinking about this too. Maybe history professors can just level up in history until they teach at colleges, but other fields don't work that way.

My archeology professor was a fucking archeologist. He also taught diverse fields of history related to his field of study. I had another professor who taught archeology and she specialized in Native American history and archeology, which was what she taught. The first professor also taught art history because, of course, archeologists learn that too.

Math, Business, Writing etc professors are recruited from their vocations AFAIK. Most of the professors I had for those fields had worked outside of academia primarily before their work as professors.

Usually the only place I found career academics teaching were in shitty little SJW courses about bullshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 am

I don't think anyone ever asked him what he was planning to teach, or at least he never replied to it. I do wonder if he even has a plan or just assumes he can get a job teaching whatever he wants, since Bob's entire career has been 'acting knowledgeable about subjects he barely understands'.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Does anybody have a twitter that isn't blocked by him so we can get some clarification?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:36 am

Blob "idea" for the future reminded me of something then i remembered Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut What Blob wants is a society where everyone is bliinded/maimed/lobotomized so absolutely no can ever get ahead of the herd, that's Bob's utopia: sprinters wearing leg irons
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:02 am

I want to kill Blob
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:17 am

It's fucking hilarious that this fat hypocrite is a WWE fan considering the very strong ties Vinne Mac has to Trump. Of course, this is also the same coward that kept quiet when he was told one of friends was a sexual predator.