Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Roker

Re: Movieblob

Post by Roker » Wed May 24, 2017 7:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm
Oh, so the only problem he had with modern jawk shooters was that they picked the wrong villain?
Tactics, targets, you know the deal by now.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Roker wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 7:15 pm
  • The commercial failure of the Dreamcast, and Sega's withdrawal from the console market
I would have thought that he'd be glad the filthy Sega had to leave the console market, seeing as the console wars were his personal Vietnam and all
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed May 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Now i want the "villains" in Farcry 5 to be sympathetic and less bad than the "good" guys like in Farcry 4 because i want the salt to flow from Blob and those like him.

I just got an idea for a Dune remake: Replace the Spice with the Salt and the original worms with worms with faces (like in God Emperor of Dune) of leftists, sjws and other like them with the reveal the Salt is made from their tears.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Roker

Post by Roker » Wed May 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 7:44 pm
Roker wrote:
  • The commercial failure of the Dreamcast, and Sega's withdrawal from the console market
I would have thought that he'd be glad the filthy Sega had to leave the console market, seeing as the console wars were his personal Vietnam and all
Given that they were replaced by Microsoft and Sony, it was probably a Monkey's Paw wish.

Sega leaving probably hit him because it left Nintendo as the only console manufacturer left that was "pure", or from a "pure" era, so to speak. The only one left that had all their eggs and history in gaming, and not a conglomerate with a gaming branch.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed May 24, 2017 11:07 pm

Roker wrote:
drisko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:00 pm
Weren't the CD-I Marios developed by Western devils? Get four facts straight, Bob. I'd be more concerned that they apparently wanted to make a Mega Man crossover first.

As a side note, I seem to recall from earler versions of this forum that Bob actually features storylines in his reviews. How's that like on the Linkara Scale of Story Autism (tm)?
I'd say worse. Have you ever tried to watch the final episode? It features Bob dressed as Captain N telling him how amazing Chipman is for his wonderful ideas, which Nintendo already does or are unfeasible, while "playing" chess (Bob has no idea about the rules) in heaven/purgatory. Also, on earth, his alternate personalities fight some giant monster thing.
A giant monster thing that is personally responsible for orchestrating everything bad that has ever happened in gaming in an attempt to destroy it, up to and including (actual examples from his own videos):
  • The Crash of '83
  • The '93-'94 video game congressional hearings
  • Jack Thompson
And, surprise surprise, since none of those worked, the monster's last/latest plan is to destroy gaming and gamers from within via GamerGate.
And it ends with him ascending to a higher plane by taking Captain N's place as some higher avatar because he's the chosen thinker or something.
Roker wrote:
And while he's really offended about putting guns in a Mario game, here he is one day later masturbating over the implications of FarCry 5's setting.
I love how he talks about this as if he'd ever play it. Most likely he'll do another Game Overthinker piece like his Metroid Other M video where he defends a game he's never played, he just likes the concept of.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 25, 2017 5:09 am

He desperately wants to shoot/beat up/kill some conservative jocks. His fantasies are showing pretty hard.

Of course he'd never play it, but he'd make a million videos about how this is the best game ever because jocks are worthy only of death.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu May 25, 2017 5:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:09 am
He desperately wants to shoot/beat up/kill some conservative jocks. His fantasies are showing pretty hard.

Of course he'd never play it, but he'd make a million videos about how this is the best game ever because jocks are worthy only of death.
How much salt would he spill if he was told he is been a jock for liking a shooter game?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 25, 2017 6:20 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 8:27 pm
Now i want the "villains" in Farcry 5 to be sympathetic and less bad than the "good" guys like in Farcry 4 because i want the salt to flow from Blob and those like him.
I would assume they'll be more sympathetic by virtue of beeing less preachy and annoying than the good guys, because those have to hammer their ideology into your evil cis mind.
I just got an idea for a Dune remake: Replace the Spice with the Salt and the original worms with worms with faces (like in God Emperor of Dune) of leftists, sjws and other like them with the reveal the Salt is made from their tears.
Also the Fremen now look like Pepe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 25, 2017 9:35 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:38 am
How much salt would he spill if he was told he is been a jock for liking a shooter game?
He'd start masturbating with glee because the truth is he's always wanted to be one of the jocks. To be popular and accepted and to get all the bitches. That's why he hates the jocks. Not because they bullied him or whatever
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu May 25, 2017 12:25 pm

Charlar wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:38 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:09 am

He'd come up with some reason that it doesn't count, like how he insists wanting mass genocide of a people and taking away voting rights doesn't make him a racist.