Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:33 am

OldManBones wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:19 am
At this rate it's only a matter of time before someone steps forward and reveals that Bob is a serial rapist.
Ol' hoverhand? Doubt it. Not because he's too moral for that, but because he'd be too terrified. Bob strikes me as the kind who still hasn't gotten over his innate fear of girls from elementary school. Plus he'd be very easy to escape from. Runs five steps and he's gasping for breath.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:17 am

Joss was obviously a fake male feminist. Everyone could see it. He was exactly the kind of person who would abuse any power he was given, lel.

Only feminists are so cucked in the head to just believe people who say "I support you" based on their internet social media shitpost history. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:17 am
Joss was obviously a fake male feminist. Everyone could see it. He was exactly the kind of person who would abuse any power he was given, lel.

Only feminists are so cucked in the head to just believe people who say "I support you" based on their internet social media shitpost history. :D
Nah, feminists know damn well they are all fake bastards. That's why they at best say "yeah, good ally, that's the spirit" at best rather than jubilant praise, they know if they get too comfortable around them they will get a raping. Just keep them around so you can say you have a black frie... I mean white male friend so you can defend yourself from being called a man hater.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:15 am

People have been pointing out for years he's a fake. Hell, in Avengers 2 he did the whole 'strong woman suddenly starts crying until a man comes along to snap her out of it' three fucking times.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:30 pm
So, Sensitive Joss Whedon has been exposed by his ex wife as a fake male feminist (because Listen and Believe). Jeez, are there ANY of Blobbert's heroes that don't treat women horribly?
It's why they're his heroes. You go watch his old vids, he's pretty openly sexist, until he realised he can be a "hero" by pretending he's an SJW. All those fucks are just in denial. If he ever had a girlfriend, we'd be hearing stories about how he treated her like shit the whole time.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:42 am
I've never seen Bob rave about Buffy or Firefly or any of that shit. Or dedicate entire videos or articles to sucking him off like he does with Sam Raimi.
Someone needs to tell Blob that Sam Raimi is a conservative who donated to the republican party years ago. I would love to see him try to talk around that.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:17 am
Feminists hate male feminists same as anybody else. Nobody likes a male feminist
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:52 pm

OldManBones wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:19 am
At this rate it's only a matter of time before someone steps forward and reveals that Bob is a serial rapist.
Difference between Blob and Sensitive Joss Whedon or Devin Fatassi is that those people had some degree of influence or power in their industry. Or if you are a low rung, you have to probably know other people in your field doing the same skeezy shit in a mutually assured destruction scenario. Blob is pretty much ignored by his peers, and doesn't live in CA or NY so he's out of the loop with no way of getting enough dirt on others to protect him. If he even tried to touch a boob he'd get outed immediately and his "colleagues" on twitter would make an example of him to hide their own shame.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:04 am

I can't even imagine how Bob would manage to rape anybody over the age of two
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:05 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:04 am
I can't even imagine how Bob would manage to rape anybody over the age of two
He just needs to pull out his "hey kid, I know Mario" line.

http://imgur.com/a/p2xco

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:28 am

Charlar wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:00 pm
Meanwhile you terminal level of shit taste and autism.
Defending the DC in [current year]+2 won't make Amy Rose real, bruh.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:01 pm
Like The Goddess Lupa, god's console will always exist in our hearts and minds. Plus you can still buy them for like $50.
That is until Pat the NES Cuck and friends try to drive the price up.
I can't wait until MetalFaggotRocks uncovers hidden gems like Sanic Spergventure or Shen-QTE-mue.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:14 am
AwesomePizza wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 am

I don't know where the myth of the Dreamcast
came from.
People looking back at the system realising it wasn't as shit as they thought it was.
But it wasn't far off either. The console itself is unreliable junk with a shit controller. The game library was just bad. While games became more open, most of the big games on the DC were fairly limited arcadey games. Shenmue wasn't but that's really just "QTE: The Game: The Movie". It's a really nice game for people that don't actually like playing video games since there's nearly zero gameplay.
People were told to hold out for the PS2 and it was good that they did.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!