Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm going to have to second (or third) the DiCaprio hate. He's a thoroughly mediocre actor who is way overhyped and overrated. There's not a single role that he's done where he couldn't have been replaced any other generic actor and have it not be the same movie.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:22 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:35 pm
Except DiCaprio is an awful actor who's fucked way too many women for his "talent" and his career should have ended in 1999.
Looks like someone still didn't get over Titanic :lol:

I think he's a fine actor, I really liked him in Wolf of Wall Street.
Bitch please, it's the entire female population that hasn't gotten over Titanic.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:48 pm
I'm going to have to second (or third) the DiCaprio hate. He's a thoroughly mediocre actor who is way overhyped and overrated. There's not a single role that he's done where he couldn't have been replaced any other generic actor and have it not be the same movie.
The worst part is how he corrupted Martin Scorcese. I mean his prime was long gone by the time Leodic showed up but now, Jesus.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Deep down Movieblob clings to the hope that if he white knights for Megan Fox, she'll be so grateful she'll take his virginity.
Actually, that's every white knight, isn't it?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:57 pm

The thought of Bob having consensual sex with a woman is, for me, possibly the second most horrifying mental image involving Bob.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:18 pm

So has Bob defended the Rapefugees in Europe like other Sjws have? Would he go as far as victim blaiming the victims that include children to avoid being called racist?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:48 pm
I liked him in Gangs of NY, but I do admit a more masculine dude would've worked better.
sigh wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:30 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:40 am
Didn't he once call her a blow-up doll?
You see that is the beauty of how SJWs(especially male feminist types) view the world. It is technically their fault for being sexist, they are to the core men, but they will do anything it takes to rationalize it, to put the blame on something else: Oh it is the rape culture that didn't taught me not to rape hard enough. It's the fault of video games, with over-sexualized female characters that I cannot control my dick. It's the fault of toxic masculinity present in male leads in
Hollywood movies that I don't have any positive male role models. The same here it's not my fault I treated an actress like a piece of meat. It's the fault of Michael Bay, because he framed her in that light in the movie, it has nothing to do with Blob being a piece of shit.
They're basically like more pretentious DSPs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Megan Fox is hot and awesome. I remember her saying around the time of the first Turtles movie that she knows she's famous because of her looks and she's just going to do as many movies as she can until she stops being hot then she'll retire. If there's anyone who won't jump on the #me too bandwagon it's her.

Now just give us a nice gash shot before you retire, honey. You'll always be 20 in my memories.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:33 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 pm
If there's anyone who won't jump on the #me too bandwagon it's her.
Except that she is jumping on it
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 pm
Now just give us a nice gash shot before you retire, honey. You'll always be 20 in my memories.
Why would you want to see her beat up gash? Especially after she's pushed three children through it
Kugelfisch wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:57 pm
The thought of Bob having consensual sex with a woman is, for me, possibly the second most horrifying mental image involving Bob.
To me it's the most implausible. Especially considering his gut would be bigger than his dick and whoever he hires would have to sift through the fat with a magnifying glass to find it.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Rape enabler Bob Chipman is showing more emotion over an animated Mario movie than he did over his father's death and his friend being a sexual predator.