Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 pm

"Fuck you, dad! There are only two genders!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Unless Blob has friends in academic circles, the best classes he'll get are teaching the Boston inner city. I have a friend who teaches inner city, and his peers tell him all the time there's no hope for those kids.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:00 pm
Unless Blob has friends in academic circles, the best classes he'll get are teaching the Boston inner city. I have a friend who teaches inner city, and his peers tell him all the time there's no hope for those kids.
Probably isn't tbh.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Osterzone wrote:
He would spend all class apologizing for being white. Then he would hang himself after his first day for having "mean thoughts" about his precious colored people.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Thing is, if it were anybody else, I would commend them for dropping (or at least scaling back) on this e-celeb nonsense to go and find honest work, particularly work so thankless and low-paying as being a teacher.

But seeing as it's Bob, seeing as he's a massive prick and seeing as he has a clear ulterior motive, I hope he fails horribly (assuming he can actually be bothered to go get a teaching degree in the end).
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:03 pm
Gen Z gonna be pretty dope. Thanks for that, SJWs. A conservative generation that aren't '80s era christfags. Godlike.

Gen Z are the super saiyans of voters. :lol:
They might also be a myth, like the Super Saiyans
Osterzone wrote:
The black kids would absolutely destroy him.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:15 pm

I don't know what burgers are like but here they screen the fuck out of teaching applicants to make sure they aren't weirdos or terrorists. I'm not sure Blob's tweet library would go down well.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:20 pm

Teaching is a job for braindead catladies.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:12 am

Yeah I doubt he'll want to teach inner city kids. As 'progressive' as he proclaims he is, even in his own book he admits when looking for a place to live he made sure to avoid the so called bad parts of town.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:31 am

OldManBones wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:12 am
Yeah I doubt he'll want to teach inner city kids. As 'progressive' as he proclaims he is, even in his own book he admits when looking for a place to live he made sure to avoid the so called bad parts of town.
That's pretty racist. He just assumes the parts of town that have more minorities and poor people are bad. He should see someone about that bigotry. 8-)

#NotAllGhettoes
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:55 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:23 pm
This wanting to become a teacher business just fascinates me. I do not foresee any situation where he does not get wrecked.
Imagine a bitchmade pussy like him trying to teach middle school somewhere.
Gen Z children to boot. Set to become the most conservative gen in a long time.
It's one of two things. One, he genuinely believes he needs to do this in order to guarantee his superior future. Secondly, because he's still so bitter about the jocks at school, he wants an excuse to humiliate them to get revenge on people who have probably forgotten his existence, but in Bob's mind this will be justice.