Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
aboveup

Re: Movieblob

Post by aboveup » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Remember when Russ Pitts tried to produce in-house materials and made a godawful furry cartoon about a bunch of dogs playing videogames?

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Yep, Game Dogs. One guy on twitter reminded me it existed. Nobody liked it but because Russ Pitts was making it and he was the editor he kept making them out of spite. Every character was one-note and forgettable to the point that the only character people liked was the one ripping off Milton from Office Space. And in the third season they did a thing where you could vote to kill off one of the main characters and everyone voted for the one with the red bandana and they killed everyone but him. Like the whole thing was just Russ Pitts giving everyone the finger.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:10 pm

aboveup wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:06 pm
Remember when Russ Pitts tried to produce in-house materials and made a godawful furry cartoon about a bunch of dogs playing videogames?
Russ Pitts is an idiot. I'm pretty sure he's the guy who hired Bob

As The Escapist, I wouldn't want it to collapse purely because they're the only site who actually did the sensible thing in the face of GamerGate.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Pitts would get salty and ban people just for criticizing Game Dogs. It was hilarious.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 am

I think this is the biggest piece of evidence for "Bob doesn't watch the movie". He just reads out the premise of the movie, and then says "I don't want to spoil anything" even though he isn't adding anything. Also, he loves it because it's about Black Lives Matter beating the Neo Nazis. How does he know that? Because Woody Harrelson is a white man with a shaved head and southern accent, so obviously he's a neo nazi. And the apes are black furred, so obviously they're black people.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 am

I think this is the biggest piece of evidence for "Bob doesn't watch the movie". He just reads out the premise of the movie, and then says "I don't want to spoil anything" even though he isn't adding anything. Also, he loves it because it's about Black Lives Matter beating the Neo Nazis. How does he know that? Because Woody Harrelson is a white man with a shaved head and southern accent, so obviously he's a neo nazi. And the apes are black furred, so obviously they're black people.
MovieBlob is good at one think, like his opposite Razorfist, they love to talk fast and add nothing but stupidity to what they are talking about

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:21 am

drisko wrote:
And the apes are black furred, so obviously they're black people.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:23 am

drisko wrote:

Could he get in trrouble for associating spes with blacks?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:53 am

It's why I'm certain he hasn't actually watched the movie, or is just reading WAY too much into it and projecting. There is no way, especially in this day and age, an entire Hollywood team would be stupid enough to potentially tank a blockbuster by trying to equate monkeys and black people.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Don't underestimate them. They're only marginally less stupid than he is
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.