Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:00 pm

He looks like a clean, well housebroken negro. He can be my butler anytime.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:31 pm
I know what you meant. I just found your admiration for well spoken, elderly black men to be...suspect
I just watched too many movies with Morgan Freeman.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:33 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:45 pm
drisko wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:55 am
Apparently his parents refused to let him be medicated, which he congratulates them for doing in the book. But if they'd drugged him up it would have done wonders for his outlook. He might even have a shred of humanity in him.
It's very obvious by their constant tweeter spergouts that both Spoony and Blob are unmedicated and really should get on something to calm their tits. Normal people don't tweet about trump in a state of autismal panic 100 fucking times a day.

I'm not saying I approve of giving every child drugs, but neither of these 'tismlords are kids anymore and they're still acting like crazy spastics. These are the kinds of people who would be screaming at themselves or singing loudly if they were homeless.
A whole bunch of nobodies should be medicated to calm down
I reckon we start with Bob, anyone prefer to start on someone else?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:12 am

I really don't think medication's gonna do it. Intensive electroshock might solve the problem. The downside is that he'll probably lose all his memory and become suicidal. Of course with Bob that can hardly be considered a 'downside'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 am

I don't know, some of those drugs can really fuck with your brain. In Bob's case, it'd probably fix him, or make him way more entertaining.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:16 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 am
I don't know, some of those drugs can really fuck with your brain. In Bob's case, it'd probably fix him, or make him way more entertaining.
I dunno, watching an angry, ugly, racist, rape enabling, pathetic loser with no friends constantly whine on twitter about "mayonnaise ghouls" is pretty entertaining. It'll be even more entertaining when he's exposed some kind of sexual predator like the majority of the people he tried so hard to be like.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:16 pm
drisko wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:57 am
I dunno, watching an angry, ugly, racist, rape enabling, pathetic loser with no friends constantly whine on twitter about "mayonnaise ghouls" is pretty entertaining. It'll be even more entertaining when he's exposed some kind of sexual predator like the majority of the people he tried so hard to be like.
How can re rape if he has no dick and everything runs fasteer than him
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:05 am

That's where his patreon money goes, paying people to roofie and deliver kids to him.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:13 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:05 am
That's where his patreon money goes, paying people to roofie and deliver kids to him.
That makes sense. Because it sure as hell isn't going towards improving his video quality.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:29 am

There is nothing to improve in his mind. They're already perfect.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette