Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
sigh

Re: Movieblob

Post by sigh » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Stop writing like a retard, a dot signifies a pause not emphasis. Try to read it out loud after you written it and notice how dumb that sounds. Putting a dot after every word and capitalizing every word must be the dumbest thing I've seen on the internet even dumber then does damn clapping emojis after every word.

He might by a little blunt, but he does how a point. Maybe none of them will say it out loud, but this is the point that must be made to secure any progressive world. They would need to stop treating not conforming people as people, because people have rights even nazis, but If you move the definition of what constitutes as a person or more directly as a citizen with a right to vote the problem will cease.

This kind of thinking isn't reserved to blob. Many people that I know who received some form of higher education do think likewise, whenever I bait them with stupid progressive ideas like "White people don't have any culture or they stolen/destroyed every other culture they touched", "Toxic masculinity", "Whiteness is a XVIII century social construct created to introduce and fuel divides between people" they would gobble it up without a trace or irony.
My favourite shit was "I would totally be pro capitalism, but none of our right-wingish parties did disavow the church so I'll go with the most left-wing proposition that we have", that would like to tax the rich 75% on income. I could go with the naive :"It's the hard-left professors at universities that produce people like that", but in case of people that graduated in tech it kind of fells apart, so I do believe that the whole "Young educated from a big city" type does lend itself to this kind of thinking. Everyone having any conservative leaning is seen as an idiot and is then promptly used as a butt of a joke.
People leaning on the more nationalistic side are seen as uneducated and their position will never be listened to, "You sympathize with skinhead neo-nazis, so shut up" and lately it expands further, not only actual neo-nazi symbols, but any of national symbols including the flag and historical figures are having the same connotation.

So every time you hear about gen-Z being more conservative then the millenials or that the mainstream is getting red pilled just remember that you live in the real world and not the internet and that you and your ideas will die and no one will shed a single tear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:23 pm

>stop treating people as people because they have the wrong ideas
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:34 pm

and of course he is doubling down.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Of course he is. I wonder if he ever gets banned like Spoony did.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:23 pm
>stop treating people as people because they have the wrong ideas
The funny thing is that he's so much of a fascist instead of just a false SJW ally that you could replace "Trumpers" with just about anything, like "Muslims" or "Black people".

And it's weird how he talks about these "justly-forgotten" sub-humans left in the gutter on the path to human evolution - when these people just won.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:42 pm

I dunno what else can be said about Bob and his elitism that hasn't been said a million times before. We should turn his threads into one big game of 'You rage, you lose'.

Call me when he loses a leg or some shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Also he apparently borrowed from Asalieri and believes in a secret cabal of haters trying to stop him, if his doubling down is any indication.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:49 pm
Also he apparently borrowed from Asalieri and believes in a secret cabal of haters trying to stop him, if his doubling down is any indication.
DSP is the same way and so is Angry Joe. These guys act like any single person who doesn't like them belongs to the same vast conspiracy of people who want them to be murdered.

Boogie does this shit too. I think it's a common e-celeb thing.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:59 pm

sigh wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:34 pm
and of course he is doubling down.
>muh everyone who doesn't think like me is a literal nazi

keep wondering why you lose elections, it's a mystery to me
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:58 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:49 pm
DSP is the same way and so is Angry Joe. These guys act like any single person who doesn't like them belongs to the same vast conspiracy of people who want them to be murdered.
Well with Bob the only wrong part of the sentence is "conspiracy". That's just everyone who reads his tweets who isn't an autistic, psychopathic communist.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:29 pm

"They are not part of the glorious, superior, master race world that I live in and am part of!"