Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:34 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 pm
I hope for his dads sake Bob isn't an only child imagine that embarrassment carrying on your name.
He's got a brother

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:41 am

What gets me is, this was the same day his dad died. His dad dies and this is what he does with his time. Sperg on Twitter about SJW comic characters (also lol at 'Doc Savage is an SJW character'). Most normal people would be making funeral arrangements or consoling grieving family members, but not Blob. No, for Blob the most important thing he has to do is lecture people who don't share his beliefs about why they're wrong for not sharing his beliefs.

Hopefully his dad dying will give us a clock on when Bob himself might drop. Hopefully it's soon.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:00 am

At least his parents won't live to see their son getting a foot amputated from diabetus

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:54 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:41 am
What gets me is, this was the same day his dad died. His dad dies and this is what he does with his time. Sperg on Twitter about SJW comic characters (also lol at 'Doc Savage is an SJW character').
No man, that wasn't what Bob meant with the Doc Savage thing. He didn't call Doc Savage an SJW, he wanted to make Doc savage an example of a character that doesn't have faults (a man's man from the pulps, handsome, intelligent, get lot of sex, etc), hence the "hypocrisy" of calling out the lack of faults on characters like the new Miss Marvel or any "sjw!, because, you know, white people enjoyed Doc Savage.

And that is retarded, as you would expect of Bob, because:

1- There is a good reason on why people younger than 30 haven't ever heard of Doc Savage or Pulp magazines. This type of literature died out for obvious reasons. While a good power trip, once you've read on doc Savage comic, you've read them all.... and I like doc Savage, but it gets stale, boring. Marvel now is just another kind of Boring, but boring nevertheless.

2- There is a reason on why Doc Savage Rocks and the Marvel SJW blows. Doc Savage is a fun power trip, nothing more, those stories never try to boggle down any sort of politics or drag any issue that will have conflicting tones or heavy handed messages. Marvel seems too worried about meeting a quota of diversity and represantation politics that a lot of their characters come across as just talking heads for the writers politics, and said characters come across as whinny, perfect little snow flakes from tumbrl (and nobody likes people from tumbrl... nobody likes tumbrl period)

And in the end, if the point is representation and showing how great diversity and marginalized groups of people are, then why on fuck are you making them to sound like the most self-rightous assholes. Doc Savage, in all his artificial "perfection" from the pulps at least entertain people, nobody likes or reads these marvel characters.

And how do I know people don't like characters like Miss Marvel? because the assholes who are supposed to be buying these books, assholes like Moviebob, are not buying, they don't even know what she is about, besides what he reads on bleeding cool.

But that is Moviebob for you, wikipedia reader armchair pop-culture analyst.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:54 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:34 am
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 pm
I hope for his dads sake Bob isn't an only child imagine that embarrassment carrying on your name.
He's got a brother
A younger brother who, unlike Bob, is married, and therefore has a chance of continuing the family line, assuming he hasn't already.

We know that Bob's seed is never going to find soil to plant itself in.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:18 am

Bob's brother, Chris, is a dad. It's like a Miles situation where he's been involved in some videos and isn't a cunt like his older brother.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:32 am

That's what I meant about how you might feel bad about Blob's dad dying... Until you look at his fucking twitter and how he acts. His dad died and he still found plenty of time to sperge about muh trump and muh capeshit that he doesn't even read.

If Miles ever dies because of a gun jamming on him, I doubt Spoony'd even take the time to acknowledge the death in between trump shitposting on twitter.

And I like how blob had to sneak diss over his dad saying he doesn't approve of or understand blob's job. No shit he didn't understand it. YOU don't understand it, blob! It's not a job. It's some shit you do on the side that MAYBE somebody MIGHT pay you for. I'm still amazed he can supposedly pay his billth by putting out shitty youtube videos once every 1-3 months and writing garbage articles for an online nerd magazine nobody reads.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 am

Why would a gun jam on Miles? Doesn't he use a revolver, like a good policeman?

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:49 am

rpgworm wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 am
Pretty easy to figure on why Bob's Dad never liked his "profession", what sort of future this shit will hold in long term? Does bob really think he is going to keep doing over his 50's, and is he building towards something?
Nope, he believes he has made something:
I don't think Bob really cares about his dad dying, this is just another day to him. He'd cry if Tobey Maguire died because it meant no more chance of 'his' Spider-Man coming back, he'd probably cry if Miyamoto died. But his dad, no, Bob has no capacity in his shrivelled little heart to even give a shit. Here's how bad it is, I actually went looking for that tweet where he announced his father dying and it took a ton of scrolling until I got to a retweet of the message.

The hundred or so tweets are not about what kind of man his father was, no treasured memories, no eulogy of any kind except to link to one of his videos that was 'for him' and that's it. It's the same old Moviebob bull shit as it would be any day. He probably got over it after he hung up the phone or read the text. I doubt he even bothered being there at the end.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:53 am

"I made something of myself."

Oh yeah? What? What did you make of yourself? You tell me.

Blob is giving me DSP flashbacks with the "muh 8 year legacy" kind of talk.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome