Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Movieblob

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:05 pm

That tweet is so delusional it's hilarious he'll be working at wall-mart in a few years and his only legacy will be that guy who yelled about Pixels.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Made something? This guy who had to freak out on Twitter when his Patreon amount fell below a milestone?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:07 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:05 pm
That tweet is so delusional it's hilarious he'll be working at wall-mart in a few years
Mate, he'll be dead in a few years. And we'll put 'I made something of myself' on his tombstone.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:07 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:05 pm
That tweet is so delusional it's hilarious he'll be working at wall-mart in a few years
Mate, he'll be dead in a few years. And we'll put 'I made something of myself' on his tombstone.
I forgot about the diabetes. I'm picturing other embarrassments like Tony Goldmark posting a essay long twitter post paying tribute to him while the people he sucked up to continue to not acknowledge his existence.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Seriously, the fucking ego on this guy. 'I made something of myself'. What the fuck did he make of himself? He's not rich. He's not famous. He lives in a fucking basement. He doesn't have a wife, or a girlfriend. He doesn't have any children. All he does is make stupid internet videos for a site nobody's ever heard of. And if there were an illegal Mexican that did what Bob does and that Geek.com could get away with paying less than what they're paying Bob, I guarantee you Bob would be out of a job.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:21 pm

And Moviebob's very limited definition of "making something of himself" only happened because he sucked a few dicks at Screwattack during its glory days when James was still on the site.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:49 am
rpgworm wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 am
Pretty easy to figure on why Bob's Dad never liked his "profession", what sort of future this shit will hold in long term? Does bob really think he is going to keep doing over his 50's, and is he building towards something?
Nope, he believes he has made something:
You're not worried because you barely leave your basement, let alone stroll through a ghetto.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:06 pm
Made something? This guy who had to freak out on Twitter when his Patreon amount fell below a milestone?
He managed to craft his own body into a perfect avatar of diabetes.
rpgworm wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 pm
Robbie Reyes, aka the hispanic Ghost Rider. Yeah, the car thing is strange at first, but the comic at least makes a hero out it's main character, instead of a cosplayer that is "lol, this is sooo cool guys". The world throws everything at Robbie, absent parents, a disabled and mentaly handicaped brother, being beat up by gangs, shitty boss, and then he gets killed in a street race while trying to give his brother a better life.

And throught the book, we see Robbie struggling with the evil presense that gives him his powers to just give it in and burn everything to the ground, and when we finnaly see him rising above and owning his curse and trully being a ghost ridder, that is the satisfactory pay off to a hero.
Actually a hell car sounds rad. It's like having Christine as a sidekick.

And that's the kind of stuff that made Marvel big. Their classic heroes are so beloved because they are relatable: They're flawed, have to struggle all the goddamn time and get shit on constantly.

SJW Marvel characters on the other hand are bland and perfect special snowflakes who are instantly loved and accepted by everyone for being so special. Marvel doesn't know what Marvel is about.

(Are there any SJW character for the X-Men? Probably not because of all the oppression going on, which ironically enough would make them perfect for a trans mutant, or transtant.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 pm
Are there any SJW character for the X-Men? Probably not because of all the oppression going on, which ironically enough would make them perfect for a trans mutant, or transtant.
Well, they made X-23 the new female Wolverine. They basically changed her character from lonely autist girl who barely says anything and does not understand social conventions, to a Whedon-esque quips-a-lot snarky empowered feminist, who bitches because 'people on the internet' don't like her as Wolverine. So basically, like every other female Marvel character in Current Year

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 pm
Are there any SJW character for the X-Men? Probably not because of all the oppression going on, which ironically enough would make them perfect for a trans mutant, or transtant.
Well, they made X-23 the new female Wolverine. They basically changed her character from lonely autist girl who barely says anything and does not understand social conventions, to a Whedon-esque quips-a-lot snarky empowered feminist, who bitches because 'people on the internet' don't like her as Wolverine. So basically, like every other female Marvel character in Current Year
Writers using their characters to blast teh internet haterz is the absolute bottom of the pathetic barrel. Way to let the trolls know they got to you so badly you had find solace in a fantasy world from your imaginary friends while pissing off everyone who actually cared about the story you were telling because you just ruined the immersion and made your hero look as whiny and pathetic as you are.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:53 am
"I made something of myself."

Oh yeah? What? What did you make of yourself? You tell me.

Blob is giving me DSP flashbacks with the "muh 8 year legacy" kind of talk.
He made himself into a piece of shit that pretend that pretend to be human
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes