Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2670
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:52 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:38 am
That tweet tells me a lot about Bob he's amazed that someone who's considered a big deal (like Bob thinks he is) would actually do something for others.
Apparently not every enlightnened one wishes death and destruction upon the lower class.

Roker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:01 am

Re: Movieblob

Post by Roker » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:05 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:21 am
It's supposed to be an exaggerated Boston accent because he's from there.
It's not exaggerated. He's said multiple times before that his "normal" voice is actually his radio voice, and the phony, cartoony Boston accent is actually his natural speaking voice.

Also, the Nintendo E3 presentation is tomorrow, so, since he's done it at least twice in the past, I'm going to call it right now that he's going to make a tweet where he posts a picture of the new Mario game, or whatever gives him a nostalgia boner, and just says something cringy like "Home."

EDIT: LOL, he called the Mario/Rabbids game "vandalism". :lol:

Charlar
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Charlar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:20 am

Roker wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:05 am
Osterzone wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:21 am
It's supposed to be an exaggerated Boston accent because he's from there.
It's not exaggerated. He's said multiple times before that his "normal" voice is actually his radio voice, and the phony, cartoony Boston accent is actually his natural speaking voice.

Also, the Nintendo E3 presentation is tomorrow, so, since he's done it at least twice in the past, I'm going to call it right now that he's going to make a tweet where he posts a picture of the new Mario game, or whatever gives him a nostalgia boner, and just says something cringy like "Home."

EDIT: LOL, he called the Mario/Rabbids game "vandalism". :lol:
That fits more his shitty book
On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony and Tim Buckley

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by drisko » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 am



So, of course, Bob jumped on this bandwagon to tell everyone how he knew all along that 60's Batman was amazing.

His basic point is about how it was actually the greatest show ever made and only seen as quote unquote campy (Yes he actually puts verbal quotation marks around the word campy) because the series was out of syndication for a long time. In reality, it was actually a brilliant satire of the 60s and the perfect counter-culture answer with its bright costumes and memorable villains. And only those stupid jock Frank Miller fan boys ever thought the 60s Batman show was a joke.

I'm torn between whether or not he ever actually watched the show and/or enjoyed it because on the one hand, if it wasn't in syndication when he was a kid, I highly doubt he ever looked at it. On the other, considering his love of the Raimi Spider-Man flicks, the idea that he has a box set that's been worn down because of how much he watches it wouldn't shock me.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 977
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:08 am

The box set only came out a few years ago. He's a bandwagon jumping, virtue signalling faggot, just as you suspected. Him and Dobson are pretty much interchangeable.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:12 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 am


So, of course, Bob jumped on this bandwagon to tell everyone how he knew all along that 60's Batman was amazing.

His basic point is about how it was actually the greatest show ever made and only seen as quote unquote campy (Yes he actually puts verbal quotation marks around the word campy) because the series was out of syndication for a long time. In reality, it was actually a brilliant satire of the 60s and the perfect counter-culture answer with its bright costumes and memorable villains. And only those stupid jock Frank Miller fan boys ever thought the 60s Batman show was a joke.

I'm torn between whether or not he ever actually watched the show and/or enjoyed it because on the one hand, if it wasn't in syndication when he was a kid, I highly doubt he ever looked at it. On the other, considering his love of the Raimi Spider-Man flicks, the idea that he has a box set that's been worn down because of how much he watches it wouldn't shock me.
Does he have any actual opinions of his own?

I already stamped my mark in the "hate it" Adam West Batman camp, but fucking Christ, this guy. I guess everything he likes has to fit in with "anti-jawks" and everything he hates has to be "pro-jawks."

The nicest thing I can say about the old batman show is it's pretty harmless. The definition of "family" film. You can have it one while your four year-old kid is in the room, or the grandparents or whoever.

Much like with bideo james, I don't think Blob ever watched this Batman show or any other.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2670
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm

The old Batman show wasn't brilliant satire, they just tried to adapt a comic that, at that time, was a bit bat-shit. With a Joker actor who refused to shave his mustache.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Movieblob

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 pm

The new Mario game has Mario running around in a poncho and a sombrero. What will Blob say about this horrific cultural appropriation?

Roker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:01 am

Re: Movieblob

Post by Roker » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 pm
The new Mario game has Mario running around in a poncho and a sombrero. What will Blob say about this horrific cultural appropriation?
Even worse, it retcons his precious Mario canon. Donkey Kong now took place in New Donk City instead of Brooklyn, New York. Bob on suicide watch once he finds out.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 373
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 pm
The new Mario game has Mario running around in a poncho and a sombrero. What will Blob say about this horrific cultural appropriation?
He'll fap endlessly to it because it supports the Mexicans genociding whites.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Vaporwear and 13 guests