Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1738
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:15 am

Remember that 'Build a better gamer' video where he told gamers to lose weight and not be boring? He basically just took what he doesn't like about himself and then projected it on to the nebulous gamer masses. That's what Bob does. He projects, massively.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5033
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:05 am

Because gamers don't work out or do sports. That's jock stuff and his fellow gamers don't do that.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:05 am
Because gamers don't work out or do sports. That's jock stuff and his fellow gamers don't do that.
They do, but they play Halo and CoD.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 578
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:49 am

The 60s Batman show was stupid and a neutered version of Batman, but at the same time the 60s were the time when the Comics Code of Authority were absolutely batshit insane with censorship. The show kept the name and the character alive and if it wasn't for the show Batman may have very well died in the 50s.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Ye olde city of Jerusalem will just continue to generate autism as long as it stands. It's like the MLP for Abrahamic religions.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4969
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:27 am

Funny how despite the show, Batman never suffered nearly as much as Aquaman, who was essentially ruined due to that one cartoon that people continue to mock to this day even if they've never even watched a single episode.

Roker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:01 am

Re: Movieblob

Post by Roker » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:50 am

Yeah, sure thing, Bob.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1738
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:03 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:49 am
The 60s Batman show was stupid and a neutered version of Batman, but at the same time the 60s were the time when the Comics Code of Authority were absolutely batshit insane with censorship. The show kept the name and the character alive and if it wasn't for the show Batman may have very well died in the 50s.
Nigga, what?
1) The Comics Code wouldn't have affected Batman at all
2) The only reason the show got made in the first place is because Batman got revamped in the early sixties by Carmine Infantino
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4969
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:47 am

You sure about the Comics Code? Golden Age Batman was no stranger to shooting people or breaking their fucking neck.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5033
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:09 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:05 am
Because gamers don't work out or do sports. That's jock stuff and his fellow gamers don't do that.
They do, but they play Halo and CoD.
No, those are the evil jocks infiltrating gaming, not gamers.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 578
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Movieblob

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:47 am
You sure about the Comics Code? Golden Age Batman was no stranger to shooting people or breaking their fucking neck.
Which is probably what lawmakers cited as scapegoats cited as a rise in juvenile delinquency. It wasn't just Batman either. Comics being cited as "corrupting America's youth" was the biggest reason the silver age was so hokey.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Ye olde city of Jerusalem will just continue to generate autism as long as it stands. It's like the MLP for Abrahamic religions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pibbs, wulfenlord and 6 guests