Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:30 pm

I don't know why he clings on so hard to Brooklyn anyway. It's not like the Mario Brothers are from Bawston like Bawb himself.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:30 pm
I don't know why he clings on so hard to Brooklyn anyway. It's not like the Mario Brothers are from Bawston like Bawb himself.
Because that's where they were from in his childhood. CWC will always cling to Sanic, Blob always to old lore Mario. It's the 'tism. There is no deeper meaning.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Blob loves the Dic.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:39 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 pm
Blob loves the Dic.
To me Dic are just the people who localized Sailor Moon.

Which birthed a whole nother type of autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Though I still prefer that type of autism over the more recent grimdark meguca menuca autism.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
It's also not like it actually matter whether they are from the Mushroom Kingdom, Brooklyn or Namek. But manchilds gotta manchild.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Nostalgia isn´t that bad to be honest. I mean, I also have found memories of the 80's Mario cartoon, and if i needed to have a "head canon" on this shit (which I don't), I would go with the pumblers from NY, why not...

Thing is, Bob is such a creep when it comes to anything related to his childhood. Stuff like Mario and reto gaming he puts them in this weird pedestal of good, some sort of high value that has to be defended against a bad antagonist, like FPS, and he has this weird fetishization of childhood wonder and goodness of child-like things.

Lately he hasn´t been preaching much of that, since his new thing right now is the superior intelectual, multi-diverse future he envisions, but I remember well some of creepy rants back then...

Not as creepy as his love for young girls finding out about their sexuality though....

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:29 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:59 pm
Not as creepy as his love for young girls finding out about their sexuality though....
...tell us more
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:31 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:59 pm
What?
SpoilerShow
I knew he was creepy toward kids (that one image of Bob dressed as Mario and the text is his creepy thought about a kid picking up of Mario) but
that's a new one
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
So does he hate Mario 64? That was the very first Mario game I played and in that he's 100% Italian so I'm use to Mario being Italian and I'm guessing most people around my age are too. Bob seems autistic enough to get legitimately mad that people younger then him never knew Mario was American at one point.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:02 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm
So does he hate Mario 64?

I think he's indifferent to it. He's never really mentioned it. Whereas Yoshi's Island is like his blue-armed Sonic.
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm
Bob seems autistic enough to get legitimately mad that people younger then him never knew Mario was American at one point.
I expect him to fully snap one day and mace a GameStop employee because Mario is from Brooklyn
Kugelfisch wrote: