Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AwesomePizza

Re: Movieblob

Post by AwesomePizza » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:48 pm
And yet the DC did terribly and was completely BTFO by the Playstation. For how many faggots proclaim the console being good none of y'all faggots seem to have bought it.
I was in high school back then. Like 9th grade. One guy had a Dreamcast and he took unending shit for it. Everyone waited for the PS2 and then they got Xboxes too once Halo got big.

I don't know where the myth of the Dreamcast
came from.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:12 am

DC was liked because of fightan games, Crazy Taxi, and Shenmue IIRC. It was also easy to pirate games for since it had no copy protection.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:14 am

AwesomePizza wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 am

I don't know where the myth of the Dreamcast
came from.
People looking back at the system realising it wasn't as shit as they thought it was. That and feeling sorry for Sega since Sony overhyped the PS2 to encourage people to hold off getting a Dreamcast, I think Sony trying that shit again with the PS3 with the big pile of lies that was E3 2005 had a hand in that when people look back and realised they did that to the Dreamcast too.

The Dreamcast deserved better since Sega finally stopped fucking up. But it is overrated, I emulated it lately and some of the games aren't all that great or were ported a few years later anyway. And when you listen to people talk about Shenmue you start realising it's dated as fuck. One guy said this:

"Today in the world of GPS you don;t have to truly discover a place to know where everything is and to find out where to go. Shenmue is a time capsule of a time before then, you have to truly explore the environment to know where to go to progress"

Yeah fuck off with your nostalgia cunt, the game is dated as shit without a map so you spend a lot of time walking around getting lost. A lot of the good dreamcast games have aged badly too, while I had fun with Jet Set Radio I was reminded why they let you get off your board in Tony Hawk Underground, being in skate mode all the time can be shit in a hub style world.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:30 pm
So, Sensitive Joss Whedon has been exposed by his ex wife as a fake male feminist (because Listen and Believe). Jeez, are there ANY of Blobbert's heroes that don't treat women horribly?
Every fucking time with these male feminists:

http://archive.is/czS1c
she reveals that Whedon went to hide ‘multiple affairs and a number of inappropriate emotional ones that he had with his actresses, co-workers, fans and friends’, after having his first affair on the set of the WB programme; when he told her, in a letter, he admitted that it was because he was ‘surrounded by beautiful, needy, aggressive young women’.

‘It felt like I had a disease, like something from a Greek myth. Suddenly I am a powerful producer and the world is laid out at my feet and I can’t touch it,’ Cole claims Whedon’s letter read.

She goes on to reveal that contrary to his first thoughts that he could not touch this world laid out at his feet, he realised he could but he would ‘have to lie — or conceal some part of the truth — for the rest of my life’, which he did.
It's like Lolki's story about his game journo "friend" who proclaimed he was a feminist while cheating on multiple women. All male feminists are dickbags who overcompensate.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:48 am

Is there actual proof of this outside of his ex-wife claiming it happened?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:54 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:30 pm
So, Sensitive Joss Whedon has been exposed by his ex wife as a fake male feminist (because Listen and Believe). Jeez, are there ANY of Blobbert's heroes that don't treat women horribly?
Is he really one of Blob's heroes? I don't often hear him going 'OMG Joss Whedon' like so many other SJWs.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:14 am
Every fucking time with these male feminists:

http://archive.is/czS1c
she reveals that Whedon went to hide ‘multiple affairs and a number of inappropriate emotional ones that he had with his actresses, co-workers, fans and friends’, after having his first affair on the set of the WB programme; when he told her, in a letter, he admitted that it was because he was ‘surrounded by beautiful, needy, aggressive young women’.
WHAT A CUCK

I guarantee you he never, ever fucked the really hot actresses. Morena, Sarah Michelle Gellar in her prime. I know for sure he tried to get inside Eliza Dushku and failed horribly.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 am

Of course he did. He writes characters he gets off to and the actresses knew all they had to do to get the job is to throw a couple of looks, or a BJ or two and done. I don´t know how sleezy he is, but he always came across as a needy asshole.

Dunno if Whedon is one of Bob's hero, but it seems Bob is trying to distance himself from his previous image of a "geek", who had a poster of slave Leia and enjoyed girls in loincloth type movies. Now he is a sophisticated superior human. I don´t think he will say anything about this unless he is pressured to.

Also, for old times sake guys:

http://i.imgur.com/7hBwN6q.jpg

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:25 am

Did Joss piss off the illuminati lizard jews or something?

First his horrible Wonder Woman script got leaked and now this. He's been a pretentious douche for years but now all the stuff blowing up in his face seems specifically targeted at the feminists and shitlibs who make up the portion of his audience that he didn't already piss off and alienate with his edgelord tweets about how he wants Republican congressmen to get raped by wild animals.

Not so very long ago he looked too big to fail, and I ain't referring to his fatness. Soooo many obsessive nerds worshiped the ground he walked on. Now he's suddenly become the butt of jokes everywhere and gets no respect, when people don't outright hate him.

It's like someone decided they didn't need him anymore and it was time to flush him down the tubes.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :twisted:

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:31 am

Cuck Whedon was a huge, huge, HUGE Anita Sarkeesian supporter and friends with rapist Devin Faraci. He also made movies for Maahhhhhvel.

You bet your ass Whedon was one of Bob's heroes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:25 am
Not so very long ago he looked too big to fail
He's done nothing but fail. Firefly cancelled. Dollhouse cancelled. Numerous unrealised projects, including his dream Wonder Woman film. They turned on him for Avengers 2. He cucked out of Twitter. He shilled for Hillary. He was replaced for Avengers 3. He's stuck doing pick-ups for Justice League, that's his next big project. It's been nothing but one failure after another with him. The only reason he stays on in the industry is because of A) nepotism and B) Buffy and Angel, and now The Avengers. And Buffy and The Avengers weren't even that good.
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:31 am
Cuck Whedon was a huge, huge, HUGE Anita Sarkeesian supporter and friends with rapist Devin Faraci. He also made movies for Maahhhhhvel.

You bet your ass Whedon was one of Bob's heroes.
Yeah, all right. But I've never seen Bob rave about Buffy or Firefly or any of that shit. Or dedicate entire videos or articles to sucking him off like he does with Sam Raimi. So, I don't buy that he's one of Bob's 'heroes'. From where I'm sitting they just look like incredibly similar men with incredibly similar taste.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:19 am

At this rate it's only a matter of time before someone steps forward and reveals that Bob is a serial rapist.