Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:54 am

That would imply Blob actually reads books.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:16 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:07 pm
What would he even teach? Over here you need a degree in a subject to teach that subject. Bob's degree (or so he claims) is in 'Interactive Multimedia Art, with a minor in Film and Journalism'. Are there many high schools that offer Interactive Multimedia Handbasket Weaving?
drisko wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am
Secondly, because he's still so bitter about the jocks at school, he wants an excuse to humiliate them to get revenge on people who have probably forgotten his existence, but in Bob's mind this will be justice.
Odds are that if he goes into teaching. especially inner city, the jocks will still humiliate him
Oh I'm fully aware, but Bob sees himself as way smarter than he really is. After all, this is a guy convinced he outsmarted his psychiatrist when he was a kid. If he does teach, it'll probably be mostly him giving out detentions every time a kid corrects him.

As for what he would teach with his degree, he probably doesn't know that.

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:25 am

Are we sure he's even thinking of teaching at that age group. I don't know about burger schools, but our primary schools (age 4-11ish) don't split teachers by subject so you could probably have any first degree before taking a teaching course.

Also, given that SJWs have a habit of turning out to be pedos, is it out of the realms of possibility that he'd want to teach that young? Just sayin'.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:29 am

TheProgressive wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:25 am
Are we sure he's even thinking of teaching at that age group. I don't know about burger schools, but our primary schools (age 4-11ish) don't split teachers by subject so you could probably have any first degree before taking a teaching course.

Also, given that SJWs have a habit of turning out to be pedos, is it out of the realms of possibility that he'd want to teach that young? Just sayin'.
He is a closet pedo, i wish i had that image with him dressed up (as Mario diabetic cousin) with text where he creep's creepy toward a kid buying a mario game
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:10 am
And Bob doesn't want to teach kids guys, come on, he wants to get into universities, and their whole social circle. Bob wants to be what he likes the most, be the "smartest guy in the room".
Possibly, but then why even consider a teaching degree, a degree qualification that has one use only? I mean, it could be that his dumb ass wants to be a university professor and thinks that you need a teaching qualification, rather than a fucking doctorate (Can you imagine that? Dr Bob Chipman).

As for the Patreon, I would say this proves or at least suggests that he's not doing as well as the numbers would suggest. Either he's not taking home as much money, due to taxes or patreon's cut or whatever. Or his costs are mounting, having diabetes can't be cheap.
TheProgressive wrote:

Wouldn't they consider that suspect? I never had any male teachers from ages 4-6. Men who teach that age bracket are usually gay.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:49 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am
rpgworm wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:10 am
And Bob doesn't want to teach kids guys, come on, he wants to get into universities, and their whole social circle. Bob wants to be what he likes the most, be the "smartest guy in the room".
Possibly, but then why even consider a teaching degree, a degree qualification that has one use only? I mean, it could be that his dumb ass wants to be a university professor and thinks that you need a teaching qualification, rather than a fucking doctorate (Can you imagine that? Dr Bob Chipman).

As for the Patreon, I would say this proves or at least suggests that he's not doing as well as the numbers would suggest. Either he's not taking home as much money, due to taxes or patreon's cut or whatever. Or his costs are mounting, having diabetes can't be cheap.
TheProgressive wrote:

Wouldn't they consider that suspect? I never had any male teachers from ages 4-6. Men who teach that age bracket are usually gay.
Are we sure Blob isn't gay?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 am

Pretty sure he's just your standard thirsty beta male
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:08 am

Maybe he thinks he can snare a female version of himself if he can troll for pussy on the campus.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:18 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am
I didn't at that age, but my sister did (but I think he probably was gay) and I had 2 between the age of about 7 and 11 (ie, by the time I left primary school).

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:29 pm

Pretty sure he wants to teach colleges, and in his "field", that is the only place he can do it, I don't think high schools are going to have history of cinema added in their curriculum.

Also, he wants that student pussy man. I think Moviebob has every potential to being a predator, but never had the clout to act on it, but, as a teacher, he might see his chance.