Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm

I would be all for a Studio Trigger Mario. His fire flower would be the fire flower that will burn the heavens.

And too bad Satoshi Kon is no longer among us. Call me crazy, but I'm curious how he would've done it. I guess like Paprika with more mushrooms.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 pm
I noes, Bob. Please, don't tarnish your good reputation. Think of the children.
Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 pm
You don't get into an actual relationship by lying about something that they're going to find out about eventually, kiddo.

Eventually that crap all comes back around to you.
I don't think that "I don't actually like Titanic" is material for a RomCom-style breakup scene.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm
I don't think that "I don't actually like Titanic" is material for a RomCom-style breakup scene.
When you were 16 (her age, I was just barely 18) and your romantic interest told you they didn't like something that you did it most certainly was. Especially when it was the card that made the whole house tumble because it turned out that you didn't have as many common interests as you previously thought.

There's more to that story than I'm telling, obviously. I figured you guys would assume that but I forgot that this is DHI where empathy and social cues are hard to pick up on.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:32 pm

Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 pm
When you were 16 (her age, I was just barely 18) and your romantic interest told you they didn't like something that you did it most certainly was. Especially when it was the card that made the whole house tumble because it turned out that you didn't have as many common interests as you previously thought.
He meant that if you got off with her and then, months later, said 'Well actually I don't like Titanic' she probably wouldn't have held it against you. Everyone does stuff like this.
Stranger wrote:
I figured you guys would assume that but I forgot that this is DHI where empathy and social cues are hard to pick up on.
Cause subtle nuances are really easy to pick up on over the internet.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:35 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 pm
He's going to destroy his own career over Mario? As delicious as that schadenfreude would be, I'm beginning to be convinced that the only way I will be satisfied at Bob's misfortune is when I personally choke his last breath out of him.

Can someone post the quote where he said an animated Mario movie would be a "bad idea" and that it should be live action? :lol:

I honestly don't give a shit about a Mario (or any video game) movie, but giving it to the Minions/Despicable Me people is probably the best possible call.
What career? Being a fat balding slug growing fatter from government handouts and money from whatever retarded site tolerate you? Hey Bob you have no public persona since it's the same as you real persona: A pathetic, obese male feminist contrarian with no depth wannabe facist hate filled bigot
Last edited by Charlar on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Can he even really be called a contrarian? I'd say 'sheep' would be more apt
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:32 pm
Stranger wrote:
He meant that if you got off with her and then, months later, said 'Well actually I don't like Titanic' she probably wouldn't have held it against you. Everyone does stuff like this.
Stranger wrote:
I figured you guys would assume that but I forgot that this is DHI where empathy and social cues are hard to pick up on.
Cause subtle nuances are really easy to pick up on over the internet.
Nah she would have.

She turned out to be the type to jump from musician to musician (dating material, that is, not entertainment) and, as previously stated, settled down with a fat dude just to piss her mother off. Hindsight being 20/20 you can easily see how, "I don't like this thing that you assumed I did or I told you I did," would be grounds for a terrible reaction.

I didn't know, "I told a very short version of a story on the internet that obviously had more to it because they almost always do," was a subtle nuance, but whatever.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 pm
Can he even really be called a contrarian? I'd say 'sheep' would be more apt
If something is popular with any groups he hates he automatically takes the opposite position
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:28 pm

It's just cute that Bob thinks he can do anything short of child molestation that would make his public persona any worse than it already is.

The people who stuck with him through his fantasizing about the Star Trek Shitlib Reich aren't going to abandon him over another rant about Mario.

This MAY however be his Chris-chan blue sanic arms moment.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:39 pm
I didn't know, "I told a very short version of a story on the internet that obviously had more to it because they almost always do," was a subtle nuance, but whatever.
How was that obvious? Sometimes stories are just that short. Sometimes there's just nothing more to it than "there was this dumb bullshit" and that's it because life doesn't always tell grand tales.
Just asking to torment you because you seem uncomfortable. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:46 am

Orson Welles isn't going to direct the Mario movie, Bob.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.