Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:34 pm

There's a reason LTG and DSP both get pissed off and salty when you mention the other in their presence.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:51 pm

What gets me is that he took time out of his busy schedule of retweets, whining about 'muh tax bill' and whining about people whining about Star Wars, to post about how TOTALLY NOT BOTHERED he would be about people making a wiki on him. Just like how he was TOTALLY NOT BOTHERED by John Conquest/Dildo Faggins and Miscarriage of Acchild's videos on him.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Dude needs a Chris-chan-style wiki based on his amazing book and tweets.

"MovieBob and Journalism"
"MovieBob and Health"
"MovieBob and Reality"
"MovieBob and Politics"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Only problem I see is that we don't know enough about him to do a full wiki. Although, if the aim is to piss him off, we could just cut-and-paste sections of his book for everyone to read for free.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 pm

a) threatening someone with a wiki is kind of gay.

b) It's not gonna get mileage anyway. Blob's never solicited for "white, boyfriend free girlfriends*" in public.

Threats never really do shit in general. They're something pussies do to try and vent anger, and they think it will scare people in the process.
SpoilerShow
It never, ever works
Just break into Blob's parents basement, skin him alive and put it on facebook stream so keks can be had all around.

*I just imagined an alternate universe where Chris-Chan actually fucks a black chick and starts being all "once you go black you never go back."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:01 am

Knowing Bob, he'd try to edit his own wiki. A lot of the Chris Chan shit snowballed because he tried to do exactly the same thing. With Bob's penchant for autismal correcting (see: 'Actually it's not just a basement it's a studio with books and games and films') I could see him unintentionally volunteering more information than was previously known, much like Chris
Kugelfisch wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:18 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:01 am
Knowing Bob, he'd try to edit his own wiki. A lot of the Chris Chan shit snowballed because he tried to do exactly the same thing. With Bob's penchant for autismal correcting (see: 'Actually it's not just a basement it's a studio with books and games and films') I could see him unintentionally volunteering more information than was previously known, much like Chris
I can see that, especially when you keep the book in mind. The guy tries to make his life sound glamorous but only ever used real events and facts from his life, even admitting a sad truth about him having to play his DS in the car until everyone went to bed, claiming it wasn't as sad as it sounded. In fact, he tends to omit pieces of his life but never lies about things. Did you guys ever know that kid who had a girlfriend from another school/town? You'd assume Bob would be that guy but he isn't, even in his tweets everything he says is either true or something he believes to be true.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:05 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 pm
Threats never really do shit in general. They're something pussies do to try and vent anger, and they think it will scare people in the process.
Threats are super effective if you're a SJW targeting male allies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:02 pm

drisko wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:18 am
The guy tries to make his life sound glamorous but only ever used real events and facts from his life
I dunno about that. Some of that book was clear bullshit, the instances where he claimed he outsmarted his psychiatrist and where he claimed the Christian conservative local TV station owner dragged him into the back of a van and tried to intimidate him into giving The Passion a good review immediately jump out.
Kugelfisch wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:02 pm
drisko wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:18 am
The guy tries to make his life sound glamorous but only ever used real events and facts from his life
I dunno about that. Some of that book was clear bullshit, the instances where he claimed he outsmarted his psychiatrist and where he claimed the Christian conservative local TV station owner dragged him into the back of a van and tried to intimidate him into giving The Passion a good review immediately jump out.
Oh shit, i accidentally deleted a part. When i started typing that post I had a line in there about Bob "using things that are true or that he believes are true." I'm with you, I highly doubt he could ever outsmart a psychiatrist but in his little mind he probably thinks that's exactly what happened.