Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Movieblob

Post by Charlar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:22 am

suzaku wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:34 am
Not sure if this was posted already but I love that Bob can't even make a sega video without shitting on sega

Not giving Blob a view, what did he say
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:39 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:15 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 am
Savile was already dead when the lot of the allegations came up
Actually a lot of allegations came up when he was alive and the BBC suppressed them.
That's less society accepting his shit and more the BBC wanting none of the drama then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 am

A Nintendo fanboy with an anti-Sega bias? Color me surprise.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:22 am
suzaku wrote:
Not sure if this was posted already but I love that Bob can't even make a sega video without shitting on sega

Not giving Blob a view, what did he say
Basically Blob tries to be nice to Sega in the most condescending way possible since he can't even compliment SEGA without tearing them apart 2 seconds later.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Johnny wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 am
A Nintendo fanboy with an anti-Sega bias? Color me surprise.
Sanic is a worse jawk than Battlefield and Call of Duty combined.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:05 pm

suzaku wrote:

See at least when drisko posts his videos he gives us a nice little summary so we don't actually have to watch them. It's not as good as a webM + summary but at least it's something.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:15 pm

I gave him an adblocked view.

What a little bitch. So he starts off mentioning Aladdin and Mickey. Ok.

Then he starts fucking shitting on beat 'em ups for "feeding little boys' anger." Fuck off. This is more of that jawk obsession bullshit. Sorry you're such a cuck you can't enjoy the AMAZINGLY GOOD STREETS OF RAGE games, or all the other beat 'em ups which were on the Genesis.

He jacks off Ecco the Dolphin as the "intellectual alternative" to jawk brawling games. Sorry, I think Ecco is shit. It's as vague as a souls game but not nearly as fun to play.

Then this asshole praises Castlevania Bloodlines for adding the blood and gore you couldn't get from NES castlevania. This is right after shitting on beat 'em ups for feeding violent fantasies of little boys. Oh but muh horror action can't possibly do that amirite?

Next is Rawket Knight, ok. This is just another excuse for Blob to whinge about how generic white military guys (that those JAWKS like to play as) in modern games are so much worse than mascot platformers. Jesus, this guy is a parody of himself.

Next is some capeshit-inspired 2D fighter, not sure why he even mentioned the Genesis in the context of fightan gaems. Clearly this guy will never be big in the FGC. 8^)

Next is Sanic 2, fair enough. This is like a top ten SNES games list having Mario World. Nobody is going to bitch about this. Totally generic pick. Blob still bitches about Sanic as a mascot compared to the glorious Mario.

Next is Kid Chameleon. I think rating this game higher than Sanic 2 is a crime. I played a lot of this game and IMO it's merely ok. I think Blob's platformer bias is showing, because I could name tons of brawlers or RPGs to take this slot instead.

TMNT is next up, meh. Blobbers nostalgia at play.

Finally, Streets of Rage. The only good choice. After all that bitching about muh violence and angry young kids, the best game is Streets of RAAAAAGGGGGGE. Teh Jawkz win after all. Blob: 0 Teh Jawks: All Your Lunch Money

Oh but he thinks SoR 3 is the best one. Fuck off. SoR 2 or maybe 1 is the best.

Anyway blob, you are a cuck. No Phantasy Star II-IV. No Golden Axe 2 and 3. No Sanic 3. No Comix Zone. No RISTAR. No Shinobi 3. No Gunstar. No Beyond Oasis. No Alien Soldier. No Shining Force II.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:15 pm
Anyway blob, you are a cuck. No Phantasy Star II-IV. No Golden Axe 2 and 3. No Sanic 3. No Comix Zone. No RISTAR. No Shinobi 3. No Gunstar. No Beyond Oasis. No Alien Soldier. No Shining Force II.
He's probably never heard of those games

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Genesis sucked. Ooh, Mortal Kombat has blood! So what, the characters are like two inches tall. Just look at all that unused screen.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Mega Drive was the only thing Sega ever did right. That and Dreamcast but by the time that came along it was already too late for them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.