Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:12 am

Cuckara wrote: BURN THE CONSTITUTION!
I'm not actually seeing anything here. Just me?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:34 am

I don't specifically see anything about the Constitution, just more of blobby thinking he's not one of the Regular People (Conceit).
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:17 am

Bob seems like he is getting crazier over time, how long until he genuinely thinks a dictatorship is needed with a figurehead who enact Bob desires?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:26 am

Pope Corky III wrote:I don't specifically see anything about the Constitution, just more of blobby thinking he's not one of the Regular People (Conceit).
I think maybe something to do with the word constitutional?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:26 am

Charlar wrote:Bob seems like he is getting crazier over time, how long until he genuinely thinks a dictatorship is needed with a figurehead who enact Bob desires?
Oh he's thought that for a long time now. It's why he was so happy Hilary stole the nomination from Sanders, it gave him hope she'd lock herself into power and, because she's a democrat, he assumes they have the same outlook on life.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:42 pm

Well, Blob never ceases to be a flaming hypocrite. Right now he's raging over Trump while at the same time insisting that Shillary would've been better even though she wanted to bomb the shit out of Syria. His excuse is "What matters more than Trump doing what Clinton also spoke of is what can be expected of each AFTER." In other words "TRUMP IS A STUPIDHEAD! HILLARY WOULD'VE KNOWN HOW TO PROPERLY HANDLE WAR WITH SYRIA!"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:57 pm

I'm surprised the shitlibs aren't reversing themselves now and acting like peace-loving hippies who never wanted to fuck the shit out of Russia and Syria.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:08 pm

I'm surprised too, I thought Trump's actions would get massive anti-war backlash but instead the media are applauding this shitshow and most of the shitlibs are either rambling about Russian conspiracy theories or are demanding we let in refugees. Trump supporters are deeply upset but the shitlibs would rather talk about other shit. Blob claims he would've opposed Shillary bombing Syria but I would bet he either would've praised her or kept his mouth shut.
Last edited by Cuckara on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Trump supporters should be pissed off TBH. I said why in my polidix sperge. But yeah, surprising to not see more hypocrisy from the left. They clearly want to destroy russia and syria because those places aren't current year.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Oh yeah, I agree. What Trump just did is a total betrayal of everything he claimed to stand for. But the shitlibs would rather ramble on about Putin. It's funny how current year shitlibs are totally fucking useless. Well, they've always been pretty useless but at least when Bush was in power they tried to fight against interventionist bullshit. Now they only care about first world issues, Muslim refugees and conspiracy theories that involve Russia.