Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: Movieblob

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:06 pm
Bitch please, it's the entire female population that hasn't gotten over Titanic.
A truer statement couldn't have been spoken.
I remember this one time that I was invited to a movie night with a girl I had a thing for. She had a few girlfriends over and I thought if I went I could use it as my, "in," or something (I was barely 18, shut up). I directly stated that Titanic wasn't all that great when they wanted to watch it and was basically ostracized by said girl and her friends from then on.

It's cool, though. She went on to marry some fat dude who got her pregnant within the first few months of marriage and then quit his job. All to make her mom mad.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 pm

So you told a girl you had a thing for that you didn't like something she liked.

Brilliant plan, Captain Autism.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 pm

He's going to destroy his own career over Mario? As delicious as that schadenfreude would be, I'm beginning to be convinced that the only way I will be satisfied at Bob's misfortune is when I personally choke his last breath out of him.

Can someone post the quote where he said an animated Mario movie would be a "bad idea" and that it should be live action? :lol:

I honestly don't give a shit about a Mario (or any video game) movie, but giving it to the Minions/Despicable Me people is probably the best possible call.
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:35 pm

LMAO, his "public persona" of being a hate filled bigot that will help cover up rape allegations as long as he gets a seat at the cool kid table.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 pm
So you told a girl you had a thing for that you didn't like something she liked.

Brilliant plan, Captain Autism.
You don't get into an actual relationship by lying about something that they're going to find out about eventually, kiddo.

Eventually that crap all comes back around to you.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 am
To me it's the most implausible. Especially considering his gut would be bigger than his dick and whoever he hires would have to sift through the fat with a magnifying glass to find it.
I probably should have specified unpaid consensual sex. Bob paying for sex is just the universe being as it should.

And she could ride him I suppose. Although that might also present problems.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm
drisko wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 am
To me it's the most implausible. Especially considering his gut would be bigger than his dick and whoever he hires would have to sift through the fat with a magnifying glass to find it.
I probably should have specified unpaid consensual sex. Bob paying for sex is just the universe being as it should.

And she could ride him I suppose. Although that might also present problems.
It'd be like trying to ride a beanbag chair, except sweatier.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 pm
Good to see that Bob hasn't lost his humility or sense of self-awareness
Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 pm
I honestly don't give a shit about a Mario (or any video game) movie, but giving it to the Minions/Despicable Me people is probably the best possible call.
They could, god forbid, give it to some Japanese studio. Personally, I'd like to see something like a Studio Ghibli Mario movie.
Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 pm
You don't get into an actual relationship by lying about something that they're going to find out about eventually, kiddo.
How old are you?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:55 pm
How old are you?
Enough.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Then you should know that you always lie to get your foot in the door. Once your foot's in the door, then she can get to know the real you.
Kugelfisch wrote: