Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Movieblob

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Damn, even a hardcore misogynist would be taken aback by that response.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am

http://ijr.com/the-response/2017/08/948 ... er-part-1/

I like that despite his hard work, Blob can't make the cut on some shitlib website.

Also, free targets.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am

I like that despite his hard work, Blob can't make the cut on some shitlib website.

Also, free targets.
Look at all these badasses who will never get banned from twitter, likely never go to one of these violent rallies themselves, and not only never get fired for their politics but probably got and maintain their jobs at least partly BECAUSE of their politics.

And probably block everyone they disagree with rather than standing up to them.

What a bunch of noble resistance fighters who are willing to make the hard choices and the ultimate sacrifices against overwhelming odds. Basically like the French resistance fighting the Nazis, amirite?

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Looked at Bob's twitter and it's 95% retweeting other people. Not sure if that'd exclude him from such a 'prestigious' list but I'd say you don't count as an activist if all you do is say ditto.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:58 pm
There was also another woman who claimed that Faraci repeatedly groped her breasts. When she told him stop, apparently he said 'That's what they're there for'

Yeah, he did it.
Except that's how it always works. One chick makes a flimsy allegation that can't possibly be verified, then a hundred more come out of the woodwork with their own sob stories that also can't be verified but they suddenly just remembered has traumatized them for life.

But yeah, he probably did it. I remember he left CHUD because he accused the owner of not sending him his paycheck even though he really did, blasting it out on the message boards in this big-ass thread that had the others sobbing at seeing mommy and daddy fight. It was the gayest thing I've ever seen on the internet. I'll bet it's still up there.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:08 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am

Also, free targets.
Look at all these badasses who will never get banned from twitter, likely never go to one of these violent rallies themselves, and not only never get fired for their politics but probably got and maintain their jobs at least partly BECAUSE of their politics.

And probably block everyone they disagree with rather than standing up to them.

What a bunch of noble resistance fighters who are willing to make the hard choices and the ultimate sacrifices against overwhelming odds. Basically like the French resistance fighting the Nazis, amirite?
They remind me a lot of a former employee of mine. He made terrible rock music with lyrics about stuff like "child rapists are bad mkay?" and claimed it being "brave to speak the truth". To this day I am amazed by his bravery of having the courage to condemn child rapists. I wouldn't have dared to speak up against those darlings of society.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:34 am

Not sure if this was posted already but I love that Bob can't even make a sega video without shitting on sega

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:08 am
To this day I am amazed by his bravery of having the courage to condemn child rapists. I wouldn't have dared to speak up against those darlings of society.
You joke, but some of them are darlings of society. Roman Polanski and Sir Jimmy Saville immediately come to mind.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:08 am
To this day I am amazed by his bravery of having the courage to condemn child rapists. I wouldn't have dared to speak up against those darlings of society.
You joke, but some of them are darlings of society. Roman Polanski and Sir Jimmy Saville immediately come to mind.
Because they are celebrities. What we observe in the Internet Nobody microcosm is nothing but a mirror of society, which becomes clear viewing the macrocosm of actual celebrities. Just imagine how many pathetic twats would give you the same nonsense spiel about how they were saved from suicide and are willing to forgive everything for "all the free entertainment" from actual celebrities. Spoony has dozens of twats claiming that. How many does DiCaprio have? Hundreds? Thousands?

But really, for every person forgiving them such a thing, you have millions who don't, thousands who' consider death a fair punishment and hundreds willing to personally kill them for it.
Polanski's case was mostly fucked up by the judge and there are still countries he can't enter or he'll get snagged and jailed again, Savile was already dead when the lot of the allegations came up and people are overwhelmingly negative about him.
Society at large doesn't take kindly to somebody fucking their kids.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 am
Savile was already dead when the lot of the allegations came up
Actually a lot of allegations came up when he was alive and the BBC suppressed them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.