Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:07 pm

(Chipman retweeted that if it wasn't obvious, forgot linking the tweet would remove his retweet... stamp? note?)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:59 pm
Feel sorry for racist, bigoted, and rape enabler Bob Chipman because the father he hates so much died today.
I wonder what game he was playing. Probably Mario Land on the original Game Boy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Why would he play Mario Land? Probably hates it because the Princess isn't Peach and the Koopas explode when you jump on them

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:38 pm

It's a Mario game from before the nefarious Yoshi's Island retcon. That makes it a classic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 pm

If Blob were a logical being he'd hate Mario Land more than Yoshi's Island for the simple reason that Miyamoto had next-to-nothing to do with former. All this is moot anyway, because he probably never played it.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Thi shit never sits well with me, the whole "Oh yeah, a family member died today, please don't ask me to share more on social media" thing. Then don't share it in the first place if you want to keep things private.

Social media is just that, social, public, you don't go sharing information with strangers and then ask "but please, don't bother me".

Whatever, here is Bob being an idiot again:

https://foxdickfarms.net/attachments/comiccrap-jpg.298270/
https://foxdickfarms.net/attachments/comic ... pg.298271/

Such bullshit, and show he didn't even read Miss Marvel. The most problems she had when she started out was that her dad didn't want her to go to parties with boys in them. Even to this day her being Muslim doesn't play much role, and whatever "reality" is that Bob thinks, kamala Kahn lives a very confortable life with family and friends, and her being Super-Hero is just a cool thing she does, there is no fucking struggle, everybody just loves her, no fall and rise, that is why people call her dull.

You want a hero done right? We don't even have to go way back, here is a "SJW" hero that I really like:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/sc ... 49-01a.jpg

Robbie Reyes, aka the hispanic Ghost Rider. Yeah, the car thing is strange at first, but the comic at least makes a hero out it's main character, instead of a cosplayer that is "lol, this is sooo cool guys". The world throws everything at Robbie, absent parents, a disabled and mentaly handicaped brother, being beat up by gangs, shitty boss, and then he gets killed in a street race while trying to give his brother a better life.

And throught the book, we see Robbie struggling with the evil presense that gives him his powers to just give it in and burn everything to the ground, and when we finnaly see him rising above and owning his curse and trully being a ghost ridder, that is the satisfactory pay off to a hero.

Now, this is the most basic hero arc you can have, but at least it's there. But the real shitty thing is that, not only the New Ghost Rider go canceled, utter shit like Squirrel Girl keeps being published.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 pm

And here i thought wanting to skin this fat fuck was edgy, i'll be first in line for the skinning of the blob
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Of course Bob doesn't read comics. He does what all the fake dipshits do. Issue #1 of Super Gender Queer Nazi Puncher comes out and they say how powerful and great and awesome the book is and if you don't like it you are Hitler. And then they never talk about the book again.

Yeah, Bob, your Dad didn't "get" your career of whining on twitter about white people.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 pm

I hope for his dads sake Bob isn't an only child imagine that embarrassment carrying on your name.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:00 am

Pretty easy to figure on why Bob's Dad never liked his "profession", what sort of future this shit will hold in long term? Does bob really think he is going to keep doing over his 50's, and is he building towards something?

His younger brother has a wife, child and a house of his own, Bob lives in a basement apartment writing about pop culture bullshit, and the concept of patreon is also a worrying one, living on a monthly kindness of strangers that for now, feel like enjoying your shit.

So no Bob, you Dad probably "got" what your profession was, and just probably didn't think it was a real man's job