Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:03 pm
Yahtzee moved to The Escapist mostly because after he made some prototype Zero Punctuation videos, they approached him with a contract before anyone else did. If something like Screwattack had made a move first, he would've ended up there.
I wasn't talking about The Escapist, I was talking about San Francisco. He moved to San Francisco.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:14 pm
I suspect the reason they didn't do so during GG is someone high up at the escapist probably had GG sympathies.
Yeah, the owner Archon. He was very open about the website not being blatantly SJW any more which lead to things changing.

http://archive.is/ajUlD

http://archive.is/CzzNb

This may have been a factor as well though, they may have had to settle financially which has left them in dire straits. That sucks that they went down because they did actual fucking journalism, I'd rather it be something like what is going on at Neogaf or Gametrailers being shut down.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:05 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:22 pm
Archon, who is not a libshit, and Yahtzee, who is liberal but doesn't like SJWs (yet moved to their hive for some stupid reason).
I figured he moved to San Fagcisco because his bitch was American.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:59 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:14 pm
I suspect the reason they didn't do so during GG is someone high up at the escapist probably had GG sympathies.
Yeah, the owner Archon. He was very open about the website not being blatantly SJW any more which lead to things changing.

http://archive.is/ajUlD

http://archive.is/CzzNb

This may have been a factor as well though, they may have had to settle financially which has left them in dire straits. That sucks that they went down because they did actual fucking journalism, I'd rather it be something like what is going on at Neogaf or Gametrailers being shut down.
You can also find a bunch of salty posts from Piss Pots and Susan Arendt where they cry about how the Escapist isn't SJW anymore and the website has gone to shit since becoming mildly supportive of gamergate.

http://theralphretort.com/sjws-attack-t ... w-0226015/

But I'm sure they're still banning people for no reason. Every time I look at the comments section for any essgaypissed video, I see a shitload of banned posters. When I go check why they got banned, it's always bullshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:05 am
I figured he moved to San Fagcisco because his bitch was American.
Like I said, some stupid reason
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:22 pm

What happened with the whole "I'm assexual" talk Yahtzee?

Yahtzee was always a fucking dolt. He may not be a fedora tipper, but his "I'm assexual, I'm above women" was always so transparent and pathetic that the first girl that said ok to him, he crossed an Ocean so he could be with her.

Wonder how he will keep the lights on now, I mean, his videos still make a bunch of views, but there is no way he is going to get paid the same as he was in the escapist, and his books probably don't sell much (got half way on his third one, it is a turd).

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:58 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:22 pm

Yahtzee was always a fucking dolt. He may not be a fedora tipper, but his "I'm assexual, I'm above women" was always so transparent and pathetic that the first girl that said ok to him, he crossed an Ocean so he could be with her.

Wonder how he will keep the lights on now, I mean, his videos still make a bunch of views, but there is no way he is going to get paid the same as he was in the escapist, and his books probably don't sell much (got half way on his third one, it is a turd).
I think the odds of getting hired up by another site might be decent and/or if he was really dumb he might set up a paymetons
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:32 pm

rpgworm wrote:
He's still with The Escapist. Everyone else got fired so they could keep paying him. Not that it matters, people only went there for him to begin with.
Kugelfisch wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:57 pm

rpgworm wrote:

It was always super obvious that he pretended to be asexual because he couldn't get any pussy. Now he has some and he shoves her in absolutely every fucking video on his youtube channel.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 pm

rpgworm wrote:

Did he ever outright claim to be asexual? I thought what he was claiming to be was a heterosexual (he certainly talked about women being attractive) who just wasn't interested in a relationships, physical and/or romantic, anymore.