Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Movieblob

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 am

Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 pm
So you told a girl you had a thing for that you didn't like something she liked.

Brilliant plan, Captain Autism.
You don't get into an actual relationship by lying about something that they're going to find out about eventually, kiddo.

Eventually that crap all comes back around to you.
There's a huge difference between lying and just shutting the fuck about about your dumb opinion, friendo.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:32 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 pm
Can he even really be called a contrarian? I'd say 'sheep' would be more apt
If something is popular with any groups he hates he automatically takes the opposite position
Yes, but he's otherwise a sheep. He has the most plebeian taste in film, he likes pretty much any popular movie from the 1980s. He lets the mainstream media more-or-less dictate his opinions to him. He loves monopolies, which is another aspect of his ability to believe whatever mainstream media tells him. He's a sheep

Razorfist (with whom Bob shares a mutual hatred) is a real contrarian.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:46 am
Orson Welles isn't going to direct the Mario movie, Bob.
I kind of unironically want an Orson Welles Mario movie
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
I reckon he'd want it to be directed by Joss Whedon and starring classically trained British actors who would be able to pull off the complexities and nuanced lore of the Mario universe. Except for Peach and Daisy, they just need to be someone who matches his standards of unparalleled beauty. And before you make the jokes, remember that this is a guy who believes he could get a supermodel as a wife.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 am
And before you make the jokes, remember that this is a guy who believes he could get a supermodel as a wife.
When did he say this?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:45 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 am
drisko wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 am
And before you make the jokes, remember that this is a guy who believes he could get a supermodel as a wife.
When did he say this?
Well not exactly, but knowing Bob he probably still thinks he's entitled to the hot girlfriend that all the heroes get in Hollywood movies. Also while he didn't mention supermodels, this quote makes it easy to extrapolate from:

"I will finish that doomsday device that wipes out the entire planet except for me, Natalie Portman and Veronica Zemanova"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 am

Maybe he meant he'll fap in the closet while they have sex. Blob used to put all kinds of "straight male virtue signalling" in his old reviews, like offhand comments about how some famous actress was super hot and he wanted to fuck her. He went as far as basically giving Iron Man 2 a pass solely because his fap material was in the movie. He did the same with Black Swan.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm certainly looking forward to his review. We might get another "Personal Vietnam" if he decides to tear into the movie for daring to not align with his headcanon that hasn't come in contact with the actual canon for 20+ years or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:37 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
They're about the same size.
At least Orson got fat on eating two steaks at a time and drinking expensive wine. What does Bob snack on? Cheetos? Doritos? Mountain Dew? Hot Pockets? (but not Lean Pockets)
drisko wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:45 am
"I will finish that doomsday device that wipes out the entire planet except for me, Natalie Portman and Veronica Zemanova"
Is Bob a fan of Leon the Professional?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:37 pm
At least Orson got fat on eating two steaks at a time and drinking expensive wine.
It was scotch. He'd drink a pint of scotch with his steak
Kugelfisch wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:19 pm

AHHHhhh... The French... Champagne.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.